OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
nitric i already added 7" for global warming thank you for that fact and they didnt have snorkel gear and they didnt have a shovel ........i guess if u seen thousands die and your boat gone down and planes and pt boats hunting u .......u dump the gold in the sea bury it with your hands to

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
......i know 99.9% of the stories here are all bs but i check this story from every angle...........

666, Regarding those other 99.9% of stories, that you agree are BS fables and ghost-story telephone game legends: Those people that are chasing those ALSO have "maps". And they TOO have researched theirs for 13 yrs. They TOO have elderly eye-witnesses who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who.... etc....

So they too are 100% certain that their story is the .01% that is the true treasures. And that, like you say, the other 99.9 are the silly ones with alternate explanations, that don't really exist. In other words NONE of the treasure stories there are false, in the believer's minds eyes. Even those that you agree are definitely false. And no amount of persuasion to those 99.9 is going to convince them to the contrary. In the same way that no amount of persuasion is going to convince you that yours isn't true.

That's the power of treasure to the human psyche. No one wants to be "left out". So you subconsciously bolster any clue, and subconsciously explain away alternate explanations.

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
im guessing by yours and foiler statements that the bars would sitting on top or just inside the gravel level that would be today 1 foot maybe the most 2 feet ........im into dredging in rivers and over long period of time the gold is always under the gravel level and on the bedrock ........i once seen a fisherman recover a empty cannon shell ww2 in about 40 feet of water he told me it was sticking up out of the sand after 71 years .....the only other factor is the depth of the sand in 1944 that could make it in deeper water .......in 13 year ive only seen about 1 foot change in the sand level in this area .....but in 72 years ago i have no ideas .... each foot of sand makes it out 7 feet more which today means 12" deeper ..... again i want to thank u and foiler ill look deeper water ... then give up if i get no signals

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
im guessing by yours and foiler statements that the bars would sitting on top or just inside the gravel level that would be today 1 foot maybe the most 2 feet ...........

Or how about from our statements, that there really isn't any treasure there to start with ?

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or how about from our statements, that there really isn't any treasure there to start with ?

I think they are there! He has it pretty well researched! I mean.... for a guy to take the 7 in. rising ocean into consideration from global warming? That's pretty thorough!!!

I bet he finds them!!!

I'm not telling you guys where I think gold bars are! You'll just try to steal the info!!!!!!!!!!!! So, you can come get them yourselves! I know that trick!!!!!!Tricky, tricky!!

Seriously though(well, maybe)....I wonder how many gold bars are actually in the ground around the world...I know this could never be proven obviously...But still makes you wonder! Someone, somewhere, has to have information that is overlooked, missing a piece, or whatever reason......Is there ten? Is there 100's? or thousands? of these things buried, throughout the world?

Either way? Sounds like a fun adventure!

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
........I wonder how many gold bars are actually in the ground around the world...I know this could never be proven obviously...But still makes you wonder! Someone, somewhere, has to have information that is overlooked, missing a piece, or whatever reason......Is there ten? Is there 100's? or thousands? of these things buried, throughout the world? ...

There is a logical fallacy here. The fact that "treasures *do* exist", does not therefore mean: "Thus all treasure legends must be true". Because otherwise, any silly story, no matter how implausible, is somehow beyond question ? Simply because "some treasures exist" ?

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a logical fallacy here. The fact that "treasures *do* exist", does not therefore mean: "Thus all treasure legends must be true". Because otherwise, any silly story, no matter how implausible, is somehow beyond question ? Simply because "some treasures exist" ?

"I think, therefore I am." Oh wait?.....That wasn't about treasure! :laughing7:

I get what your saying. But some of them have to have a slither of truth some where. NOT all....I know no one would ever know unless one is found. But still fun to wonder about. I wonder what was lost that we will never hear about?

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
hello nitric ..... first thing tom is right about this place but not me ......i only base things on facts ..... the first fact is i knew about this gold before i ever stepped foot here seen photos in D.C and heard stories from my grand fathers friend in new jersey that was in the area 1944-1945 .....the second fact no one here in this area knew anything about gold ..... third fact the japanese treasure hunter has found gold in luzon and was in the news in 2015 hes the real thing .... his detector was worthless and he didnt adjust for global warm which even u knew that nitric ....im not sure of sand tide but i think its +- a foot in that area ive asked the fishermen in the area but nobody has any ideas about 1944 ...u add all this up the treasure hunter could of been off 3 to 11 feet ..i give tom a clue about the boat it was at pearl harbor now its under 6000ft of water .... remember the biggest naval battle in history was not to far away and those zero attacks were coming from this area .....so the story is 100% possible ......ive know of a guy who found 1 kilo bars on a beach in san carlos that a fact ..... so if dont at least try u never find nothing ..... this is my only try in 13 years ive never believed like tom but this one i believe .... im going to dig a hole 8/20 night in the spot where the japanese hunter looked to see exactly how deep the sand is ....i probably have to wait to one early morning in november to use my detector again you have a good day nitric

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
recent finds in my area

hello nitric ..... first thing tom is right about this place but not me ......i only base things on facts ..... the first fact is i knew about this gold before i ever stepped foot here seen photos in D.C and heard stories from my grand fathers friend in new jersey that was in the area 1944-1945 .....the second fact no one here in this area knew anything about gold ..... third fact the japanese treasure hunter has found gold in luzon and was in the news in 2015 hes the real thing .... his detector was worthless and he didnt adjust for global warm which even u knew that nitric ....im not sure of sand tide but i think its +- a foot in that area ive asked the fishermen in the area but nobody has any ideas about 1944 ...u add all this up the treasure hunter could of been off 3 to 11 feet ..i give tom a clue about the boat it was at pearl harbor now its under 6000ft of water .... remember the biggest naval battle in history was not to far away and those zero attacks were coming from this area .....so the story is 100% possible ......ive know of a guy who found 1 kilo bars on a beach in san carlos that a fact ..... so if dont at least try u never find nothing ..... this is my only try in 13 years ive never believed like tom but this one i believe .... im going to dig a hole 8/20 night in the spot where the japanese hunter looked to see exactly how deep the sand is ....i probably have to wait to one early morning in november to use my detector again you have a good day nitric

tom just to put up some facts of treasure in this area where im at .....national geographic silay city negros 02/02/2015 man finds 12th century treasure.... fact ......3 tons of silver coins found in silay city negros 02/20/2016 dated from 1903 to 1937..... fact .....theres many more that were found but if the government finds out like in these 2 cases .... u get nothing thats a fact 100%.....so theres some of 00.1% they exist .... the 2 hospital ships in north luzon that a fact ...marcos roxas thats a fact ....theres been real finds in churches and schools to ive read about in the newspapers over the tears that a fact ......here no paid treasure hunter ever finds anything it only goes in his pocket .....so that a warning to everybody on this site ..... ive had a korean brag he dug over 400 sites they used $250,000 usd of just electric at the one site i seen that does include labor and materials it was a total scam site they wanted to use my dredge i just laughed at them ....

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
.... But some of them have to have a slither of truth some where....

Sure. And rat poison is 99% good grain.

The fact of " ... a sliver of truth..." still does not mean "treasure", if no treasure exists there in the first place :)

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
666, Regarding your data in posts #30 and 31: Those data-points are things like: Elderly people's recollections, global warming studies, other people's recoveries elsewhere in the Philippines, maps passed down through the generations, studies of WWII troup movements and battles, etc.... And I'm sure they're all very conclusive to you.

And you know there's lots of other treasure lore stories and hunts that come from the Philippines . And you know there's LOTS. And you said yourself they're 99.9 bunk. But what would you say if you found out, upon talking to all these legions of people, that THEY TOO have stories that sound exactly like yours ? THEY TOO have factoids they've assembled, maps, studies, oral stories passed down, etc... So THEY TOO consider their story to be 100% true. Yet you and I would agree it's fanciful imaginations, treasure dreams that cloud sensible reasoning , etc.... Right ?

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey 666? How did you end up picking that for your name? I just had to ask.... If there was any meaning...Like "treasure devil"....."Deal with the Devil" or Something like that. Was just curious...And doesn't really matter. You don't even have to explain your reason if you don't want to.....And maybe there isn't one....When I picked mine I was getting frustrated because everything I wanted was taken.....so..I started thinking gold...Looking around I saw a test kit and thought "Nitric" and it went through!!:laughing7:

Just one of those curious things....That I couldn't stop wondering about.:laughing7:

Last edited:

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
i picked 666 because in this place of negros im the white devil .......that photo u use in your profile is that alaska i guess that looks to me like dredge country .....and for toms knowledge ive only metal detected about a mile on the beach in the area ......i didnt even know those navy guys put gold bars in the water entil that treasure hunter told my friend last year thats the only reason i started looking in the sea now ......even when i lived in NY there were stories of treasure hell gate is one ......to me its a 1 out 1000 odds of finding something and i enjoy the puzzle and detecting .....ive checked out stories of zeros and other aircraft here in negros and everyone of them turned up something ......any one interested theres a japanese light bomber in a 100 feet of water (this was 5 years ago off of basay negros still intact) ....to someone that might be a treasure but not to me ....one gets bored here fast if hes not a driver or whore monger im neither gold mining here is a no no outlawed .....here u kill anything thats related to drugs that what popular today here .....you have a good day nitric i guess thats short for nitric acid which is also used in things that go bang

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i picked 666 because in this place of negros im the white devil .......that photo u use in your profile is that alaska i guess that looks to me like dredge country .....and for toms knowledge ive only metal detected about a mile on the beach in the area ......i didnt even know those navy guys put gold bars in the water entil that treasure hunter told my friend last year thats the only reason i started looking in the sea now ......even when i lived in NY there were stories of treasure hell gate is one ......to me its a 1 out 1000 odds of finding something and i enjoy the puzzle and detecting .....ive checked out stories of zeros and other aircraft here in negros and everyone of them turned up something ......any one interested theres a japanese light bomber in a 100 feet of water (this was 5 years ago off of basay negros still intact) ....to someone that might be a treasure but not to me ....one gets bored here fast if hes not a driver or whore monger im neither gold mining here is a no no outlawed .....here u kill anything thats related to drugs that what popular today here .....you have a good day nitric i guess thats short for nitric acid which is also used in things that go bang

My avatar is in Alabama. unfortunately? Not one speck of gold in that area......:laughing7:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You can bury a long bar to see how depth is the bed rock
then maybe a metal detector can go that depth

Like the iron/steel rods used in construction:
View attachment 1348455

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nitric i already added 7" for global warming thank you for that fact and they didnt have snorkel gear and they didnt have a shovel ........i guess if u seen thousands die and your boat gone down and planes and pt boats hunting u .......u dump the gold in the sea bury it with your hands to

his boat sank in three feet of water? or did he swim ashore with a 25 pound gold bar and then bury it?

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you mean "that area" or before borders were drawn.... :dontknow:

I don't know what you mean? There's no gold in that area before or after borders.:laughing7:

Unless.........Someone put it there!! And hope they did! But I'm not holding my breath!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread