Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well it seems that no one in the Fisher forum knows so i will have to move this question down to Gold Prospecting...............

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keppy,
The new pro model is the latest and greatest out. Things were done inside to make it hit on coins and other relics that the SE and first models lacked on. The new pro version is much better for general hunting while still excelling on gold.
No, SE is no longer made.
Maybe Dave J will jump in here and give his imput as well. Hope that helps. Bart

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
stoopstroop said:
Keppy,
The new pro model is the latest and greatest out. Things were done inside to make it hit on coins and other relics that the SE and first models lacked on. The new pro version is much better for general hunting while still excelling on gold.
No, SE is no longer made.
Maybe Dave J will jump in here and give his imput as well. Hope that helps. Bart
OK .. Thanks a lot i am thinking of getting the Gold Bug Pro or G2 they are twins with what is inside them.................. They both run the same one is not different from the other from what is said..........

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Only difference is shaft and coil size. The Gold bug DP comes with 11" DD coil just like G2. Only difference in those 2 is the shaft. Holler at me for pricing. I will send you a PM.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread