Gold & Bullets from the Surf

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
An un exspected hunt today. My wife went to a shower and I scooted out early... I was the first of many hunters to show up today... I was in the groove rite from the start today... No wind, nice and sunny, and no compatition for the first hour... It was nice hunting... First coin of the day was a nice Shield Nickel.... I love them old coins, then an Indian Head Penny.... Working slowly, I got a faint signal, 3 scoops later and a nice tiny Sterling Ring with a blue stone....Then a few guys started to show... I went in the other direction, and got another ring very deep, this one was pewter, and with the ring, I popped out a Buffalo Nickel...cool, 2 for one...I was on a little roll...I kept moving down the cut and to my suprize I was getting bullets even a nice musket ball turned up, along with a lot of clad... I hunted this cut yesterday, but not this little area... I saw a friend, and while we were talking about a very nice find he had made the other day ( ROLEX Submariner )
I got a signal, and was showing him how the CTX works, I dug a real nice GOLD ring while he watched me do my magic... I couldn't beleive it... wow what a machine.... I continued on, and found more Buffalos and silver dimes. One of the dimes were Seated but very worn, I'll take it.... Thanks for looking and happy hunting... Little lead man (1).JPG Little lead man (3).JPG Little lead man (6).JPG Little lead man (15).JPG Ring 14.JPG Sppon & Ring (1).JPG Sppon & Ring (2).JPG Sppon & Ring (7).JPG Sppon & Ring (10).JPG Sppon & Ring (11).JPG Sppon & Ring (16).JPG

Upvote 5

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sign_wow.gif
Great finds
congrats.gif
clapping.gif
You are my hero in
flag.gif

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Canada