Gold Coin Need Help!!!

Dec 12, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug DP, Fisher F19 LTD, Minelab Safari, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger, Lesche Ground Shark Shovel, 9.5x5.5 NEL Sharpshooter Coil (Safari), 9.5x
Hello Everyone a few months ago I found a 5$ gold coin that made Banner. And now Minelab has a vote contest and my coin is in the lead but not by much. Help me shake off the broken cap gun and vote for my coin please :)
You can vote once a day.
View attachment 912355 Here's the facebook link: http://woobox.com/fzmic2/vote/for/1752966 Thanks in advance. View attachment 912359 View attachment 912360 View attachment 912361 These were pics
from that memorable hunt.

That is an awesome find. That black silt/sand reminds me of Florida ground. Not asking for any specific location exactly but curious as if it was found in the state of Florida? Have many countless hours digging in that same dark silt. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Seener53

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is an awesome find. That black silt/sand reminds me of Florida ground. Not asking for any specific location exactly but curious as if it was found in the state of Florida? Have many countless hours digging in that same dark silt. :laughing7:

Thank you, it was found in Illinois.

OP
OP
Seener53

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Contest still going please vote, you can vote once a day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread