jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NEW YORK (AP) -- Gold prices bounded higher Thursday, nearing the $1,000 mark for the first time since February.

Other metals followed gold higher. Energy futures wavered, while grains slipped.

Gold for December delivery jumped $19.20, or 2 percent, to $997.70 an ounce on the New York Mercantile Exchange, after earlier hitting a six-month high of $999.50.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2009-09-03-15-49-16

C

Cappy Z.

All joking aside....what does this mean? I really and truly don't know.

Thanks for posting,

Cappy Z.

goldsworthy

Aug 2, 2009
It means if you are like me and have lots and lots of gold eagles and Pamp gold bars like I do you made lots and lots of money today! (GOT GOLD?)

C

Cappy Z.

goldsworthy said:
It means if you are like me and have lots and lots of gold eagles and Pamp gold bars like I do you made lots and lots of money today! (GOT GOLD?)

But I still have to get up tomorrow morning at 4:30am before I leave for work?? No matter what the price of Gold is.

goldsworthy

Aug 2, 2009
Yes, but when I wake up I will be thinking of taking a long ocean cruise with my gold and silver profits! I made more money in gold yesterday then I make in 2 years working!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread