GOLD... I Found GOLD!

Yagershots

Jun 2, 2011
North East
I have not been posting to often but I had to post this:

Went to dump some halves at a local bank. I filled the bag. When the teller opened the machine I asked if I could have what was stuck in the reject tube. She scooped it out and handed it over. I placed it in my pocket like I always do. Then the machine started to act up. Two tellers were working on the issues. I pulled the reject coins from my pocket to see what my spoils were. Looked down and saw this pretty little coin. :blob7: It took the tellers like 15 minutes to fix the machine. The whole time I just stood there with a "sh**" poop-eating grin on my face! :hello2: Just awesome! I love this hobby :o :headbang: I also found 5xRosies and a Merc in the reject tubes at two other branches.

Scan_Pic0046.jpg
Scan_Pic0047.jpg

This is the coin next to a Morgan I bought yesterday at 10% under spot

Scan_Pic0048.jpg

Upvote 0

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome score! What person would throw a gold coin into a coin machine. Sad sad sad.
And since it was in the reject they didnt even get a quarter or a dollar for it.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woo! A Krug! Awesome. Congrats and I hope you picked up a few lotto tickets on the way home.

postvmvs

Dec 4, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Son of a ... have you weighed it? Only gold I find has chocolate in the middle :laughing7:

F

Felinepeachy

HOLY COW!!!!!

dancingcats.gif

Attachments

• dancingcats.gif
    dancingcats.gif
    16.2 KB · Views: 923

onelife

Jul 14, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what a find- Merry Christmas to you- what a nice gift form the coin machine

Captaindoodle

Feb 10, 2008
Nice find.

At around $175...it's worth way more than any coin I've ever found. Be nice to those tellers.

HH,
CD

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
That is very awesome. Never owned any gold in my life but finding it as a reject? Wow.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Insaine, could not ask for much more from the rejects. Way to go, definately the best post i've seen in a long time.

Keep at it, and congrats!!!
BuffaloBoy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread