Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW. I'd get that appraised !

I don't think that's a Natural nugget though.

Jeff

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To Jeff Of Pa,
What you say in this picture was already process, These nuggets were bought from small scale individual persons in the area. They were natives in the area and it was bought from them by grams, but I just don't want to tell how much per gram it was bought in these forum. It was weighted how much and It was melted into a round shape of tin plate. The out come is form like what you see in the picture.

To SWR.
It is still cache hunting, you cannot locate these small particles or objects if you will not use a gold detector, what we use is a garret talking detector,and our detector talks when it detect something or objects even it will not be seen with your two eyes. Our detector can locate within a maximum range to 20 ft deep. Do you want that I will post all the pictures on what we done? But the problems is that, it is not really informant in these forum. Whats important is what you see and comments if it is fake for you or not. But I don't preach whether you believe it or not.
What I do is just to share a new found to all members in these treasureNet forum.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary ; This is the wrong Section for this.

I'm debating on whether It belongs in Gold hunting or not.

I am placing in Treasure Hunting Asia

Jeff

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To Jeff of Pa,
Okay, Thanks for your Advice, As A Moderator, Can you relocate it to where it will be
The right place or a forum? I will appreciate it for helping me. Thanks again

To SWR ,
Thanks for your smart and intelligent survey. Frankly, you are only good on detecting
mistakes on others and not believing in any post if you will not see it in personal. but anyway you were right, A Job will done. Its very good that there is also a person like you an Antagonist. Can you also share with us of what you had discovered?

To Gboy,
Wake-up! SWR is always striking you, Maybe SWR is right because you are always rebuttal your claim but you had no proof of any pictures of what you were discussing. But even to my post.I bravely post my own claim but still SWR still negative, BUT maybe someday he will believe me If I will already be holding some Gold bars or taken picture besides the Buddha.

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Gary,

I don't need to show my pictures sites, 21 maps, underground concrete treasure chamber designs, treasure documentation, beautiful well carved and well designed treasure rock/boulder markers, 4 pictures of actual X rock markers (different type of X rock carvings), pictures of recovered golden/treasure artifacts,...and etc to anybody.... CONFIDENTIAL MGA YAN....however, I only show it to my closed TH friends... ;D....
... :P

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To gboy,
To what you had seen, is the real Yamashita's Gold bar the same color as in my post?
I had already saw and hold a fake Gold bar last 2004 a Cambodia with a 5 star on it, and the color was darker than my post. If that time, I had a digital camera, I will shot it and post it in the Treasure net, But again maybe, SWR might say that I am scammer and nobody will not believe my site anymore.

To Ericwt,
Thanks for viewing, I know you believe my post, I will add pictures in my post If we can find another natives who will find gold nuggets and sale to us.

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
gary,

The gold nugget picture you posted is aprox...18 k thats why it is yellowish....most gold nuggets scattered here in the Philippines are 18K...

Some treasure gold bars are darker, simply bcoz mostly they have higher Karats...maybe 22K or more...but of course it also depends bcoz during WW2 no standard of karats....
If the japanese recovered from the mines several sack full of 18K nuggets or gold dust, naturally when tthey remelted it the gold bars will be yellowish or 18K....
If the japanese recovered gold bars from Asian banks...it may contain 24K or 22K...

The color of gold bars depends from its alloys...if it contain silver, it became yellowish...if it contain bronze...yellow orange...and etc...

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To gboy,
Do you know about a mining company, Pearl Asian Mining inc.? a USA and Canada based was interested to my treasure site.This company seen my blogspot and had contacted me personally to see our treasure site and my actual stone that I had discovered. They had all kind of their of engineers but they had no knowledge on WW2 treasure hunting, But they were interested to my treasure site. They believe on me and to all my documents that I had presented to them. They wanted to contract my site and these is their first attempt to treasure Hunting. As what they say: If my T-site was true, They said, WW2 treasure hunting is more advantage than their existing mining gold nuggets. What can you say and advise???
Actually, They were the buyers of the small scale Native Filipino gold nuggets panners. What you see on the picture, the one who was holding the gold form to a circle was the President of the Pearl Asian Mining for Mindanao, Operation. That was why, their gold is form into a circle to compensate the name of their company PEARL. They already survey all the mining area and already started their operation but their plant was not yet installed to the mining site due to unfinish road constraction.

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To SWR,
Hi! How are you today. I had read your message with the 20 pages attached statements
of Pearl Asian Mining Company, Well, Maybe they had no good reports in their annual statements last fiscal year 2006 and not meet there goal, maybe because they are still starting their business mining in the Philippines. But maybe, they will recover their loss, if they will all install and finish their processing plant and start their normal standard operation. They had already survey the 4 location of positive gold mining sites.
They had unfinished business problems on how to deal the owners of the lands (public and private) and the governments officials to the right of way road construction going to their mining sites and to their processing plant.
Maybe, that is why, they opened another business on extending their company to WW2 Yamashita's Gold exploration, because, They believe in me, and had no problems in dealing with me. The reason also is that. The gold mining is a big project, it needs more people, a very expensive project but they only recover 9.26 ounces/day on 18tons/day production, rather than If my treasure site is really positive, At just one site recovery, they could get a volume of gold bars recovery..or maybe Buddha..
SWR, That is why I like you, because you are a very expert on searching documents and you give a fatherly advise to those involve like me. But it is all my final decision to wither to proceed. By the way, Can I consult you I will found any problem on dealing in agreements between Pearl and me? May I know how old are you now Father SWR??
Again, thanks for your very nice information, GARY

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Gary,

If you team up with a mining company...it had advantage and disadvantage....

Advantage....they have the technology and capability to explore, survey and recover buried treasure ( assuming they hurdled all the traps, bombs, poison, etc)...

Disadvantage.... since they have the capability to know whether your site is positive or not and they have the gov't connections....they may become greedy and cooperate with our corrupt gov't officials and may "forcibly" take away your treasures....
Remember you may owned the land and probably the buried treasures....however during hauling recovery...DO YOU THINK A OUR CORRUPT GOV'T OFFICIALS...will just sit down, watch while the tReasure is being recovered and wait for their tokens or balato?....I DON'T THINK SO... :-\

The best way to recover treasure is TOTAL SECRECY OF TH OPERATIONS....never trust anybody...the lesser people who knows it, the better....
Mining company usually operates with gov't blessing (DENR) and lots of people....the secrecy of your project maybe exposed......
Its up to you if you gamble your ONLY TREASURE SITE or not......
Since our team have hundreds of sites, we can afford to gamble one or two sites (bahala na kung makumpiska o ma doble crossed)....but if your site is only one...mag-isip2 ka muna...

goldcarl

Greenie
Jul 29, 2007
mindanao
that about 13,500.usd in tagum yesterday. 500grams nugget processed from ore via cynide carbon leaching. Its intersting that someone dropped it and you found it clear out in the province. The bubble holes are from the smelting process. Here is pic of one that is still cooling.

Attachments

• one - Copy.jpg
    one - Copy.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 6,709

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldcarl said:
that about 13,500.usd in tagum yesterday. 500grams nugget processed from ore via cynide carbon leaching. Its intersting that someone dropped it and you found it clear out in the province. The bubble holes are from the smelting process. Here is pic of one that is still cooling.

The picture you are posting here does not at all look like the man is really holding the "bowl" that the liquid metal is cooling in. I'm not throwing any doubt on the gold in question, but your picture (at least to me) doesn't look authentic.

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Cubfan 54,

Of course the man is NOT holding...its too hot !!....its the METAL FORCIPS that hold the bowl !!
Tagum and other Mindanao areas is one of the rich gold mine areas in ASIA or probably in the world...so don't be surprise if you saw miners melting their gold nuggets...its just an ordinary day to day job for these people...mining or melting gold....no big deal...
Remember we are in Phil....not in Saudi....
If you saw arabs in the dessert melting gold...thats questionable....but in highly mineralized country like Phil...thats normal and ordinary... :o

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To Gboy,
Thanks for your advice, maybe it's true to you because you had experience to that kind of situation but for me, there's no other way on how I will discover this said treasure, if I will not share to those who are interested party. The truth is, I just don't have a funding
to finish my project. Yes, It's true that I will just gamble or risking my life to my treasure site. It's all depend to God to what actual situation would happen. For what I say, we die anyway even we are just sleeping even with good health and conditions. But really, I just want it to be legal. These are what we had discussed to them but still I had not yet sign any aggreement yet. 30% for government, 30% for Pearl, 30% for me and 10% for the poor. I had requested to refund me of 50% of P400,000 of what I had actually expended on my
excavation. GBOY ! what can you say !!

To goldcart,
Thanks for visiting by, What you had posted is really true, I had visited to that place Mt. Diwalwal in Davao long time ago in 1990. What they were doing is dangerous. Almost all of the diggers just dug nuggets under there houses.

goldcarl

Greenie
Jul 29, 2007
mindanao
Thank you for all the interesting and varied comments that have been written here and would express people's experience or lack of it. Gold mining is beginning to open up to non-nationals since the government changed the law few years ago. But if your family if from teh philippines you can have a small scale mine (hand labor / no explosives) Its quite interesting how many mines are producing large scale, medium scale, and of course small scale. In addition you can do treasure hunting on both public and private land depending on the agreements you sign. All of this is very interesting and I appreciate the members different comments. I wish many luck on thier mining and treasure hunting in the Philippines and God's protection as we do it on a daily basis. Goldcarl

ronvil

Mar 17, 2010
Mindanao
this gold nugget from Agusan del Sur almost 500grms

Attachments

• gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,333
  • gold2.jpg
    gold2.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,853
  • gold3.jpg