lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold "O" an autographed baseball and a bug

From the land of the Bluenose.....well it was a wet one me son but
the ground was soft and not covered with that nasty white stuff nor that stuff that is dropped and hangs on your shoes and stinks to high heavens!
P4210001.jpg

Not a doggy dew in sight and too boot no one so Navy Davy and I set in to do some near serious detecting. Of course ND ruins the penny popping with a nice au 10k "O". Man a nice one too!
P4210003.jpg

That really bugged me so I picked up one...no not a gold ring but a bug.
P4210005.jpg

Took the multi legged thing home and he immediately tried his luck with "Miss Lady Bug." but she was having none of it me son!
P4210009.jpg

Anyway the two fools dug in the pouring rain popping this and that till me old heart skipped a beat....................eyeballed an autographed baseball. Think the bouy pitches for the Hubbards Halibuts in the triple z league. Never know he may make it to the bigs!
P4210010.jpg

Anyway me son Navy Davy's take for the day was the 10k "O", a pussy (think it was a broach) and 51 coins.
P4210008.jpg

As for the old bouy it was a junker ring, a key, bullet, strip with "Japan" on it (imagine a real collectors item), a big "O" from a washer game and 79 coins @ $8.43 towards the back to the UK fund.
P4210013.jpg

Upvote 0
S

seger98

Re: Gold "O" an autographed baseball and a bug

Nice finds! :thumbsup:

Metfan

Greenie
Oct 8, 2009
Re: Gold "O" an autographed baseball and a bug

nice finds,too bad the baseball wasn't signed by Nolan Ryan...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread