gold panning prospectors partners

wakeforestgold

Greenie
Jul 26, 2014
wake forest nc
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
hello guys

I live in wake forest nc. I am looking for a partner or partners to get together and do things together or just hike and prospect for new panning gold creeks.

I am always free on the week end. If you are from the east like Raleigh, cary, or durham or chapel hill or wake forest we can carpool or just go together or meet there.

please of interested write directly to my email [email protected]

By the way i am white m 48.

thank you for reading and hope to get friends

Upvote 0

Obsessive

Apr 16, 2017
NW Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/MI-6 w/ HF/XF/LF
Tesoro Cibola / Land and Sea pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a bit out of the way, but my own recent inquiry here of a similar nature turned up a great invite and suggestions for local prospecting clubs. Perhaps there are some clubs in your area too. Good luck and happy hunting.

OP
OP
W

wakeforestgold

Greenie
Jul 26, 2014
wake forest nc
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
thank you.

individual friends move faster and they can go whenever they want. clubs are slow and they go to specific places that are over panned for decades.

thanks anyway and good luck.

davidhutto

Greenie
Sep 18, 2017
Leesville, South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'd be interested.I plan on making a base camp at probably Cane Creek Campgrounds in about mid December, until I've gotten a feel for the area, and how gold prospecting operates in the region. I'd enjoy the outings, and don't mind chipping in on gas.

PM me, or respond here, and let me know if that seems like a nice location for NC/SC panning, and sluicing for where you might be headed towards.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread