Gold panning

Mtstreasure

Jul 4, 2023
Hello my name is Mike I live in the Chester county area and I'm a very amateur gold prospector very much enjoy it but would like to maybe go out with some people or someone else with experience to learn from them and to develop new friendships and that could help me more understand what I'm doing please let me know if you would be interested in spending some time out in the creeks and showing me properly how to pan for gold thank you

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my name is Mike I live in the Chester county area and I'm a very amateur gold prospector very much enjoy it but would like to maybe go out with some people or someone else with experience to learn from them and to develop new friendships and that could help me more understand what I'm doing please let me know if you would be interested in spending some time out in the creeks and showing me properly how to pan for gold.

Welcome to T-net!:headbang:

HeavyMetalThunder

Aug 5, 2015
Texas/Colorado/Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my name is Mike I live in the Chester county area and I'm a very amateur gold prospector very much enjoy it but would like to maybe go out with some people or someone else with experience to learn from them and to develop new friendships and that could help me more understand what I'm doing please let me know if you would be interested in spending some time out in the creeks and showing me properly how to pan for gold thank you
welcome to TreasureNet,

Chester county PA. ?
Chester county SC. ?
Chester county Tn. ?

A specific State might help induce replies.

There's state specific forums at the very bottom of Tnet forums, a post for your specific State there probably wouldn't hurt...

OP
OP
M

Mtstreasure

Jul 4, 2023
welcome to TreasureNet,

Chester county PA. ?
Chester county SC. ?
Chester county Tn. ?

A specific State might help induce replies.

There's state specific forums at the very bottom of Tnet forums, a post for your specific State there probably wouldn't hurt...
PA

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...live in the Chester county area...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: PENNSYLVANIA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to the great state of PA.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard ⛵☠🙂

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread