Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 143
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    553.8 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 19
Wow, what a unique find! I wonder what that key opened? Come to think of it, never mind--I probably don't want to know! Congrats. -Lisa

SEND THAT TO POOR TRUMP , HE NEEDS ALL THE HELP HE CAN GET . NEEET FIND .

Now you can get into the Playboy club!

Better yet, you can take a guest, guess who? :laughing7:

JFYI...

Some info you may find interesting concerning "gold playboy keys"...

IF this key is a REAL key... meaning... IF... this was an ISSUED or GIVEN key...

I have had several close friends that have been featured in the magazines...
I was told a story about "the keys" that are personally given out ONLY to the girls that are / have been featured in the playboy magazines OR are "special".

Anyway... the key was given by Hugh with a card.
The girls would wear them on events and for "special" admission to clubs etc.

I cannot really see the detail of this one you have and this may be a "knockoff"... BUT... if it is a real key... um value would change.

Sorry the playboy mansion was sold and the locks changed....but at one time that would have been fun.

Very interesting, I love gold, but that sure puts a cool spin on it.

Call bill clinton to see if he is missing his key .lolol Nice find .

JFYI...

Some info you may find interesting concerning "gold playboy keys"...

IF this key is a REAL key... meaning... IF... this was an ISSUED or GIVEN key...

I have had several close friends that have been featured in the magazines...
I was told a story about "the keys" that are personally given out ONLY to the girls that are / have been featured in the playboy magazines OR are "special".

Anyway... the key was given by Hugh with a card.
The girls would wear them on events and for "special" admission to clubs etc.

I cannot really see the detail of this one you have and this may be a "knockoff"... BUT... if it is a real key... um value would change.
I found a bunch of gold playboy keys online nothing special about this one just a cool chunk of gold. The five dollar chain was a dead giveaway

Very unique find. Can't hep but wonder what Hugh Hefner was doing there when he lost his key!

I would highly recommend sterilizing that key. Just some friendly advice from someone with a dirty mind...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back