Gold Price

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lithium prospecting n mining here in South Calif, give guys good paying jobs pays the rent puts food on the table n clothes on there kids back, American mining jobs.
Gt....
Question. Have you profited from lithium prospecting? Only curious. I’ve read that the US has isolated deposits of mineable lithium, but the majority of the profitable deposits are in China and Afghanistan (which China secured).

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lithium prospecting n mining here in South Calif, give guys good paying jobs pays the rent puts food on the table n clothes on there kids back, American mining jobs.
Gt....
I’ve actually been reading that sodium-ion batteries will be replacing lithium-ion alleviating the demand for lithium.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Question. Have you profited from lithium prospecting? Only curious. I’ve read that the US has isolated deposits of mineable lithium, but the majority of the profitable deposits are in China and Afghanistan (which China secured).
Not me personally but my sons are well drillers and I believe they drilled Wells on local dry lake beds here that the claim owners where prospecting lithium..
I could be wrong but I think I heard my son mention that's what they where doing..
I'm sure the lake beds out here probably have lithium one doesn't know if it's profatable unless one looks....
Drilling bore holes is mining...
Good question....
Gt....

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Newmont Corp. (NEM) gold mining stock is up 22% since beginning of this year.​

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No many will be able to afford a car by that time with everyine getting poorer by the month.
Food and shelter will be more important and theres nowhere to charge an ev when youre living under a bridge.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
won't be able to afford a car by that time??????????? Heck most working people can't afford one now much less the fuel to run it !:BangHead:
Well that’s not exactly true. Most working families own at least TWO vehicles along with a litany of other luxury items. Many moms work only to make a payment on a vehicle so they can drive to work. Subtract out child care…

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not me personally but my sons are well drillers and I believe they drilled Wells on local dry lake beds here that the claim owners where prospecting lithium..
I could be wrong but I think I heard my son mention that's what they where doing..
I'm sure the lake beds out here probably have lithium one doesn't know if it's profatable unless one looks....
Drilling bore holes is mining...
Good question....
Gt....
Drilling bore holes is really prospecting. But ya I was just curious. We have so many untapped natural resources. It’s the environmental process that holds things up (making those 9000 approved oil leases useless for years to come).

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well if your going through the free food line might as well do it in style like the guy in the Mercedes haha.

At least when they all have new evs sitting in line for hours for food wont melt the glaciers and make Bambi cold.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Drilling bore holes is really prospecting. But ya I was just curious. We have so many untapped natural resources. It’s the environmental process that holds things up (making those 9000 approved oil leases useless for years to come).
I always tell the guys being drillers is mining and they are miners, thats one hot miserable job stand in the sun all day and cold ass in the winter winds, everything weighs 100s of pounds, much danger Workin with the heavy steel pipe, diesel stench greesy muddy clothes n wet...
Hats off to the drillers n drill hands you guys are miners in my book..
As for oil leases I don't know much about that I ain't in the office ...
Environmental stuff we all deal with that its part of life n Workin these days...
Gt.....

sir_stillwater

Greenie
Jun 12, 2023
Welp, I'm no expert but I did predict (a few years back) gold peaking over 2k... given global economics and geopolitical tensions I'm expecting gold to continue to rise in value steadily (as it historically always has) and based on the charts and lets say "gut feeling" it's probably going to bounce around for a bit and probably bottom around the $1700ish-$1650 then climb over $2300 at it's next peak.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions