Gold Prices Are Up Over 250% Since 2001

kellyco_bridget

Greenie
Mar 28, 2011
Winter Springs, FL
Gold Metal Detectors
Gold Detectors Find Gold Nuggets, Gold Veins, "Raw" Gold, Etc.!

Gold continues to climb as many people in the U.S., Asia, and Europe are purchasing gold as a safe place to have their money. With economic problems leading to paper money with lower values, gold has always been the most desired "safety net" in both good and bad times.

When you're serious about gold hunting with metal detectors, you soon come to realize that all metal detector manufacturers have found that standard and all-purpose metal detectors cannot do well searching for gold nuggets. If you do not have a metal detector designed expressly for hunting gold nuggets and gold veins you will probably not be successful and definitely be disappointed in the results of your hunt.

For gold nuggets you need a metal detector that can find very small nuggets as well as slightly larger nuggets at medium depths, and the deepest penetrating models for larger gold nuggets that are the most difficult (but the most valuable) to search and locate.

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Now all I have to do is find some :thumbsup:

joeman

Mar 19, 2011
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro, BH 840 VLF-TR
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
kellyco_bridget said:
Gold Metal Detectors
Gold Detectors Find Gold Nuggets, Gold Veins, "Raw" Gold, Etc.!

Gold continues to climb as many people in the U.S., Asia, and Europe are purchasing gold as a safe place to have their money. With economic problems leading to paper money with lower values, gold has always been the most desired "safety net" in both good and bad times.

When you're serious about gold hunting with metal detectors, you soon come to realize that all metal detector manufacturers have found that standard and all-purpose metal detectors cannot do well searching for gold nuggets. If you do not have a metal detector designed expressly for hunting gold nuggets and gold veins you will probably not be successful and definitely be disappointed in the results of your hunt.

For gold nuggets you need a metal detector that can find very small nuggets as well as slightly larger nuggets at medium depths, and the deepest penetrating models for larger gold nuggets that are the most difficult (but the most valuable) to search and locate.

Ummm, Wha? :icon_scratch:

Gold was a mere $260.00 bucks at the beginning of 2001 and only breached $300.00 in 2002. So at today's price of just OVER $1500.00 dollars, you are looking at TWiCE your stated amount or a whopping 500%!

Now everyone thinks that GOLD was/has been a good investment, but take a look at SILVER! Spot Silver price in 2001 was UNDER $5.00 per OUNCE! The price now is just UNDER $50.00 per ounce, thus making it an investment of 1000%!! or DOUBLE the investment of GOLD....

In 2003 I knew investors (like you and I) that were buying Silver in 10kg bars (I used to buy them as well) and a couple of these people used to use them as 'door stops'.... They would paint them black and brown and they'd sorta' look like bricks... I kid you not. That was the big JOKE back then, hoping that they would be more 'worthy' than that of a 'lowly Door Stop'... I doubt anyone is using the bars for 'doorstops' anymore! LOL... :laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in the 80's when Silver hit it's all time record High,
Many of the Detector Dealers were offering
to sell Detecors for Silver.

an Example : $10.00 face in silver For a detector.

now that Silver is only about $2.00
below the Record & looking like it may
go much higher, Would be nice to see
$1000.00 Detectors for $30.00 Silver

or Better yet $10.00 if Silver hits
it's Inflation adjusted Value of
$150.00 an OZ :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions