Gold, Silver and Designer Jewelry this Week

ashleyj

Feb 15, 2015
New Brunswick
Primary Interest:
Other
So the last week or so has been pretty fun, I found a 14k brooch for $1, a 14k ring and 14k earrings for $25 for both, a 14k pair of earrings for $7, a Guy Vidal Modernist bracelet for $5, a 14k necklace and diamond pendant for $20 (the diamonds tested as real), and a bunch of sterling silver for $5. However, I was very peeved at myself for choosing the wrong yard sale to go to first this weekend, I chose a church sale (because they usually have lots, but they said they weren't putting out any jewelry until their fall yard sale), so I hit a few more nearby sales, and just got some nice home decor, and a vintage ronson cigarette case/lighter and a cash box. But while waiting for another church sale to open, a hour or so later, I was talking to someone and they said they were at the animal shelter yard sale and they had two huge tangled boxes of jewelry, and they were full. Even in getting there late I got about 50 grams of sterling silver jewelry, and both boxes were almost empty when I got there. I was kicking myself because there must have been even more great stuff earlier. I guess you win some you lose some.
IMG_0903[1].JPG IMG_0902[1].JPG IMG_0897[1].JPG IMG_0875[1].JPG IMG_0774[1].JPG

Also I listed the Guy Vidal bracelet, it is one of my first few listings ever on ebay.

GUY Vidal Modernist Brutalist 1970s Bracelet | eBay

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome finds. Make sure you put the dollar brooch in the thread where it says how much you sold your dollar item for. Hope you get a lot!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread