gold silver and diamonds

liverpoolfc

Oct 9, 2005
liverpool, uk
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus and a Fisher CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haven't posted for a while but i thought i'd let you all know how i'm getting on.
i'm having a good year this year.
here is the sort of thing i've been finding since my last post.
1 carat diamond ring from a local beach.plus some other beach gold for the year.
2 hammered coins of henry 111 from about 1250,i've only found 5 hammered coins in 25 years so to find 2 in a week(on the same field) was cool for me.
i've found more good stuff too,i'll post them in a bit.
cheers.

Attachments

• 7-10-06 011 (Small).jpg
    7-10-06 011 (Small).jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 644
  • 7-10-06 012 (Small).jpg
    7-10-06 012 (Small).jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 638
  • 7-10-06 007 (Small).jpg
    7-10-06 007 (Small).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 632
  • gold 2006 001 (Small).jpg
    gold 2006 001 (Small).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 624
  • gold 2006 006 (Small).jpg
    gold 2006 006 (Small).jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 621
Upvote 0
OP
OP
liverpoolfc

liverpoolfc

Oct 9, 2005
liverpool, uk
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus and a Fisher CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks all for the nice comments,kind of makes you want to go out and find more lol.
the gold rings on the beaches here are very hard to come by,i'm on 14 gold this year but i have worked really hard for them.the CZ-20 just loves to sniff them out.

DJ_Quinn said:
Looks like you've been very succesful! In 1 1/2 years of detecting, I have only found one gold ring so far. You must find a lot of old English coins, what do you do with them? I've got a bucket full of old Irish and English coins.

Cheers,

DJ

i've got boxes and bottles and buckets of stuff all over the place lol.
i've just bought a display cabinet so thats where most of it will be going.(good job i'm single)(it's probably why i'm single lol).

The ring that is in the shape of a circular dolphin. Not the close up one, but the other one in the pic of all the rings. Is it a silver ring?
I ask because it looks much like a silver ring I found on a playground...except that ring had the dolphin tail directly below the head. So now I was wondering if the ring I found was supposed to be that way, or if it was supposed to be like yours. The one I found was bent up a bit, so curiousity has me.

Congratulations on all of those great finds,

Postalrevnant

the little dolphin ring is gold,it has a small diamond on top of it's head,the tail is attatched to the side flipper.
hope that helps.

here's a few more finds from the last couple of months.

i went to benidorm in spain for 2 weeks in august,took my CZ-20 with me.i only detected the dry sand.
here is the silver and the only gold i found,it's stamped 800 which is about 20karat gold plus it has 2 small but nice diamonds in it.i really enjoyed the holiday and i'm sure i'll be back there for more.

Attachments

• benidorm 010 (Small).jpg
    benidorm 010 (Small).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 214
  • benidorm 015 (Small).jpg
    benidorm 015 (Small).jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 215
  • benidorm 016 (Small).jpg
    benidorm 016 (Small).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 207

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread