Gold, silver, and ??? jewelry for sale

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Trying to make some extra money for a belate post iraq honeymoon for me and my wife. I have some gold and silver jewelry, one damaged silver plate antique Oneida coffee pot, and a bunch of jewelry that I cannot tell if it is gold, silver or junk. I would prefer to deal locally, and those guys on cable TV just seem to be scammers.

If interested, email me at [email protected]. YOu can also text me at 580-591-1876

I am in Lawton most days of the week, and Apache on weekends. I also have some Wii games and a complete semi pro quality soft tip dart set too.

Just email or text with an offer if interested. I do not want to go to the pawn shops, as I am sure to be cheated. I also have a box of .38 SPL ammo that I do not have a firearm that it goes with, as I hear there is an ammo shortage, and an MRE. Basically, I need some extra cash, and am pretty much willing to sell off a great number of things to make this trip extra special for my wife.

(Unfortunately, I cannot sell her VW Super that is not completely running, as I foolishly promised to get it fully opertional.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread