NowandThenTreasures

Jul 23, 2014
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Day at The Beach!
Came home with some booty! A single 14k earring (with a white shiny stone! Diamond? Who knows) ...glad I re-checked the hole though, the back of the earring was in there too! That has never happened to me before.
Also a .925 necklace, "Agatha" & "made in France" imprint with a dog charm on the necklace. Also some clad pocket change.
Every Trip to the Beach is different with success in different locations, the last hunt was successful by the water, this time, we found the necklace by the new sidewalk at the back of the beach towards the parking lot and the earring towards the middle of the beach where folks congregate, play and lay out. A Great Day!
New Movie (113).Movie_Snapshot.jpg

Here's some Video of our dig. Took my GoPro along for the 1st time Metal Detecting, the "Booty of the day" shot is at 1:57

The trouble was my camera battery was low, so I kept turning it on & off and you get excited when you hear a good signal on the metal detector, so there were times that I "thought" I was shooting Video, but in reality, I wasn't.
I edited out all the "Beach Trash" We did our part to help clean up the beach with bottle tops, pull tabs etc. but overall it was a fairly "clean" beach. No fish hooks, but there was a nasty mangled aluminum can just below the surface we found too, that could have cut up someones foot pretty bad, at least I saved someone some unnecessary foot pain! Thanks for the feedback

Last edited:
Upvote 7

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on gold and silver!

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice, congrats. :)

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
there be treasure out there and you found some of it! congrats

OP
OP
NowandThenTreasures

NowandThenTreasures

Jul 23, 2014
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's some Video of our dig. Took my GoPro along for the 1st time Metal Detecting, the "Booty of the day" shot is at 1:57

The trouble was my camera battery was low, so I kept turning it on & off and you get excited when you hear a good signal on the metal detector, so there were times I "thought" I was shooting Video, but in reality, I wasn't.
I edited out all the "Beach Trash" We did our part to help clean up the beach with bottle tops, pull tabs etc. but overall it was a fairly "clean" beach. No fish hooks, but there was a nasty mangled aluminum can just below the surface we found too, that could have cut up someones foot pretty bad, at least I saved someone some unnecessary foot pain! Thanks for the feedback

Last edited:

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Grats on the goodies and keep up the good clean-up !!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread