Gold to Skyrocket: Buy Now.

C

Cappy Z.

Yes yes yes..No politics. Well..the price of gold is going stratospheric...Because the world is Afraid.

Israel is taking out Iran's nuke capacity any day now...Russian..Putin the Mob Boss...has declared this would be a mistake and not prudent..

Even though AU is overpriced..it will now shatter all price records.

So as the jewelry market continues to nosedive ...I say buy buy buy.

Have a great day.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Weren't you one of the bearish posters a few months back that said silver was going to drop? I cannot remember for sure.

I agree with you on your current statement about gold going much higher, but I believe silver will have higher gains on a percentage basis, like it has done since the first of this year.

Jim

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jim4silver said:
Weren't you one of the bearish posters a few months back that said silver was going to drop? I cannot remember for sure.

I agree with you on your current statement about gold going much higher, but I believe silver will have higher gains on a percentage basis, like it has done since the first of this year.

Jim

Welcome Home Cappy. :laughing9: :laughing9:

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
FreedomUIC said:
Cappy Z. said:
Even though AU is overpriced..it will now shatter all price records.

Don't quit your day job..... :laughing7:

It ain't over till it's over. Alot is going to happen in the world in the next few years I believe that will create a large influx of investors to PMs.

Just my opinion but I think Cappy's prediction will turn out to be correct. But much can happen between now and then.

Jim

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone here looking to buy 8 ounces of 24k gold in bar form with no assay marks? Its old gold.Would like to get 95% of spot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread