gold vacation

makton

Mar 5, 2008
New Lenox, Il
Detector(s) used
Explorer II with 10x12 SEF
The boss said she was ok with us planning a vacation where we could do some prospecting for a couple of days and I am looking for suggestions of places to go like Az, Montana, Utah etc.
I have to rule out Ca and Co because we have family there and this is for us without family.

Ideally in a spot with beautiful scenery, cabins in the mountains and other sightseeing/things to do in the area.

Never prospected before so we would need an all-inclusive company as we have no equipment.

Any ideas....

Thanks,
Makton

Upvote 0

Klondikeike

Aug 13, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
H3 element detector, JeoHunter Dual 3-D Imaging Detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Klondike here...

I am busy setting up a commercial operation near Rich hill, AZ within the premier good mining districts in AZ....and somewhat familiar with some of the vacation destinations of the area...

The link below will take you to a company which will provide you with a fun and usually productive vacation based around prospecting and recreational mining activities....

Here is te Link: http://arizonagoldadventures.com/index.html

My only advise to you is may not want take this vacation based around gold prospecting... you may become invected with an incurable disease.....commonly know to peoploe all over the world as "Gold Fever".....lol

Good luck to you and your family, go on the vacation wth no expectations of finding gold....and just focus on having fun and it will be a vacation of a life time....

Klondike...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread