Attachments

• nuggets.jpg
    nuggets.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 894
  • nuggets.jpg
    nuggets.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 891
Upvote 0
There;s gold in them there hills !! I am moving to el paso !!! MaineRelic. :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello: :laughing9: :tongue3: :icon_pirat:

very nice! that would be quite exciting to see

My wife has lots of family in El Paso. We visited there a few years ago...never knew there was gold around there. Heck, if I did, I would have ignored the family and went prospecting! :laughing7:

Nice pieces you got there. Good job!

Ray

thanks, this is actually from new mexico...

Ray in CA said:
My wife has lots of family in El Paso. We visited there a few years ago...never knew there was gold around there. Heck, if I did, I would have ignored the family and went prospecting! :laughing7:

Nice pieces you got there. Good job!

Ray

okkkkkkkkkkkkk.....so why did you only bring home half a bucket of dirt? Is this half bucket indicative of what all the dirt is like, where you got this? I would scurry my butt PRONTO, back to where you found this, and bring home a pickup load!

I'll be going back this weekend, I was just test panning in different areas...

gemee said:
okkkkkkkkkkkkk.....so why did you only bring home half a bucket of dirt? Is this half bucket indicative of what all the dirt is like, where you got this? I would scurry my butt PRONTO, back to where you found this, and bring home a pickup load!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back