Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pulled the token from behind a school built in the late 40's. Any info appreciated as this would be my first token. The button or probably pin based on the back came from the colonial/early American site I've been working all year. Found a great seal button here in the spring and also this other piece which may have been a navy button. So this would be the third military piece found. Once again any info appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    673.5 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    698.4 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 2
OP
OP
toasted

toasted

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found one on feebay. Probably WWI collar disc insignia US infantry Company L. Makes sense cause this site has lots of colonial/early American stuff then finds drop off for late 19th century then pick up again for early 20th. Found a ton of early wheaties here

OP
OP
toasted

toasted

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Once again, feebay to the rescue. Apparently the Feds built a dam in Oregon in 1945. Someone did so well on the land buy outs that they named their bar Golden Flood. Token is a long way from home but the 1945 date coincides with the site I found it at

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice old token and collar disc

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
Arlington, Oregon, to be exact. Other denominations of this piece (made by Meyer & Wenthe of Chicago) were made as well.
John in the Great 208

Once again, feebay to the rescue. Apparently the Feds built a dam in Oregon in 1945. Someone did so well on the land buy outs that they named their bar Golden Flood. Token is a long way from home but the 1945 date coincides with the site I found it at

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions