Golden Friendship

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Met up with fellow member Hangtowdiggins. Jumped into the icy, snowy frozen water and ran our Bazooka sluices shotgun style on a fork of the creek. Met a great guy and great gold. Thank-you Hangtowdiggins!!! IMAG1134.jpg

Upvote 0

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey AU your very welcome! Definitely enjoyed the good company, and always glad to share. Great day of 30 degree shoveling never had to break ice to sluice until today. Looks like an awesome take especially for considering the conditions. Still need to clean my take and post a pic but you definitely did better then me. You deserve it, you shoveled hard man! Here's a few pics from the day sorry if they are sideways, if someone wants to rotate em feel free, I can't figure it out lol image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice photos! Good to be back in a warm bed!

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you fellas had a little adventure, way Cool! (so to speak)

Aufisher, Back into a nice warm bed, man you musta got good and cold.

HTdiggins, yup having company while teasing Ma Nature in the winter is a good idea! She is most severe with those who make mistakes in the winter!

Glad you both had a great time and thank you for sharing!...........................63bkpkr

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Met up with fellow member Hangtowdiggins. Jumped into the icy, snowy frozen water and ran our Bazooka sluices shotgun style on a fork of the creek. Met a great guy and great gold. Thank-you Hangtowdiggins!!! View attachment 913368
If I could find gold like that everyday, you wouldn't see me too much round here.
Great Gold and Great Job! Thanks for sharing!

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
It's always nice meeting people from T-Net in person. I'm really thinking that we don't have a single bad egg in the lot here. That you guys went out in that cold , had a good time and got some gold only makes it better.

Forums like this are one way (if not the best way) to meet people with the same interests that we can network with, learn from and share some good times!

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cleaned up my little take. Aufisher you put me to shame lol! Good to know the big fork you were working will pay and the small one I was on not so much. Couldn't help but laugh when we both broke out the same prospector lunch meal... Beef jerky!!:headbang: Had a great time and happy you got to bring home some nice new gold!
image.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks again! Nice chunky gold. Much different from the river. Black, silver, gold and reddish colors. Great character and my first spongy piece too!

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah it's some awesome looking stuff, lights up like a natural golden lightbulb. Every piece is far from the same. Those spongy ones have great luster, hard to take your eyes off of em. Worked on cleaning up some of my take today from my first year at it, it's looking bright image.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's the money shot! Love the wet look. Chunky goodness!

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks AU hope to get out once or twice more before the official weigh in at the end of the month. Your Saturdays take looks mighty fine on top of your 2.3 grams in another post, looks more like 2.8 now, nice work!!

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Hangtown! I just might. Looks to be about 7 hours one-way. I had a ton of distractions and projects that had to be completed this year and it's finally nearly all done. I'd really like to find my first picker in 2014. I could use a break like that!:occasion14:

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love threads like this where people come together for our common goal.
Go gold junkies go!

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No prob Jeff, sounds like you could use a break for sure. And some good gold in your pan, can't promise pickers but the chances are fair. Ill be around, feel free to shoot me a pm anytime.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah it's some awesome looking stuff, lights up like a natural golden lightbulb. Every piece is far from the same. Those spongy ones have great luster, hard to take your eyes off of em. Worked on cleaning up some of my take today from my first year at it, it's looking bright

View attachment 914171

Nice looking pan of yellow.

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got a scale for X-mas 0.43 grams take for the day. Thanks again Hangtowndiggins! IMAG1134.jpg

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No prob AU your welcome anytime! Sweet new tool and very nice take for just a few hours in the ice! Sounds like you've been a good boy for santa, maybe you could bring it along next time we get together and we can drop what I got so far on it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread