Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
has anyone ever heard of this supposedly hid somewhere in the North Eastern part of Arizona people keep tell me about this around here where i am located but I have never been able to find out any info on it

The stories I keep getting are there was a large golden horse statue stolen from the Spaniards in the 17 or 1800s and hid in some cave somewhere around Mesa Redondo which is rite by my property my property actually runs up into the west face of Mesa Redondo about 200-300 ft.

again I keep hearing stories about it from different towns folk but have never been able to find any thing about it in researching it kind of think it is an old fools tell but maybe not

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
has anyone ever heard of this supposedly hid somewhere in the North Eastern part of Arizona people keep tell me about this around here where i am located but I have never been able to find out any info on it

The stories I keep getting are there was a large golden horse statue stolen from the Spaniards in the 17 or 1800s and hid in some cave somewhere around Mesa Redondo which is rite by my property my property actually runs up into the west face of Mesa Redondo about 200-300 ft.

again I keep hearing stories about it from different towns folk but have never been able to find any thing about it in researching it kind of think it is an old fools tell but maybe not
Sometimes these treasure legends or stories seem to become alot like the game chinese wispers. Everytime they are told something changes or somethings added.
This could be a case.
But one thing that strikes me as od is that someone had taken it from spain and brought it to the u.s.
When you think of the history of spain taking things out of the u.s thats a bit puzzling.
Then you also have to ask why would someone take an object from spain bring it all the way to the u.s to then hide it in a cave.

If you can prove if the statues existence. Then you may be able to find the leads to the story. But there will be a ton of research involved.
Best of luck.
Marticus

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread