GOLDEN SILVER + BIG COPPER & ANGEL OF SILVER

mariposagold

Bronze Member
May 1, 2012
Mariposa, California. USA
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro, Classic SL, Bullseye II Probe, Garrett Groundhog.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a busy weekend which consisted of more work than hunting. I got two short hunts in, one Saturday, one Sunday.

This was an out of town park some 75 miles from home. The few times I've been by it, it was always packed with people. It has three baseball fields, Volley Ball court, Horse shoe pits, picnic tables and the usual wood chipped tot lot.

My Saturday hunt only afforded me about and hour and a half. The park, probably a good 5 or more acres. I wondered around a bit working along between to of the ball fields. I got about $.84 in clad, then I dug a Pendant and Chain. It's all marked 925, but it's a nice designer piece and appear to have some plating on the sizes and back and has a large Peridot .

Day to was almost a complete wash. I worked along a fence finding mostly Zinc, finally the tot lot was clear of children, so I worked it from end to end. The only coin found, was a clad nickel at one end up against the border. I recon someone hunts this place fairly often. THEN, as I'm finishing up, just a foot away from the end of the slide, I get a Huge signal +77 VDI on my MXT Pro. I'm thinking, NO NO, not another aluminum can. I reach down, move some chips out of the way, walla, Big 60 Gram (I weigh everything) Copper Bracelet. It appears to be a nice custom creation. Perhaps. But I'v never seen one like it.

PICT2434.JPG PICT2437.JPG

Tonight I got a short hunt in after work and found my 925 Guardian Angel.

PICT2439.JPG

Thanks for Looking

HH
MariposaGold

Attachments

• PICT2435.JPG
    PICT2435.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 6

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

blugotti1

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2009
GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome finds!!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice jewelry! Someone hunts there and you still scored some really nice pieces! Awesome!

OP
OP
M

mariposagold

Bronze Member
May 1, 2012
Mariposa, California. USA
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro, Classic SL, Bullseye II Probe, Garrett Groundhog.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice jewelry! Someone hunts there and you still scored some really nice pieces! Awesome!

With that copper bracelet, I'm pretty sure that it was a large enough signal and close enough to the metal poles for the slide, that some hunters would have wrote it off as being metal supports for the slide. That would happen with a big coil. I had my 4x6 on. :hello2:

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With that copper bracelet, I'm pretty sure that it was a large enough signal and close enough to the metal poles for the slide, that some hunters would have wrote it off as being metal supports for the slide. That would happen with a big coil. I had my 4x6 on. :hello2:
I use my sniper in the playgrounds for just that reason you can get up close and personal with the pipes I find a lot close to them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread