Golden ticket

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very first target of my day was a Golden ticket the rest was grey matter and pop tops. And the usual garbage. 100_5197.JPG100_5195.JPG100_5194.JPG100_5193.JPG100_5113.JPG100_5116.JPGMy wife put it on her thumb.No initials so can't track down an owner it is 10K Jostens.

Upvote 20
Forgot to put in post it was at the end of that dock rang up at 64/65 .

Does someone have the link to the calculator on what different K gold values to weight.Didn't word that right but someone will know what I mean that way I can bookmark it.

Yes thank you.

Congrats on pulling a Gold ring. :occasion14: Bet you're still stoked.

Congratulations on the very nice gold ring, it is in great shape. You know there are more out there, just below those prime "jumping rocks" along the shore (when there was water and it went that high.) Sub 8-)

Sweet gold!!

Congratulations on the very nice gold ring, it is in great shape. You know there are more out there, just below those prime "jumping rocks" along the shore (when there was water and it went that high.) Sub 8-)

That is how I look, I look for the diving spots people are drawn towards rocks,piers,docks.Another thing is trees with ropes over water.

Love those old class rings, they just look so much better than the new junkers !! :occasion14:

Very nice! Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back