Golden Weekend

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got out Saturday and Sunday with Hangtowndiggins. Got a bit of shine and some great memories! Hangtowndiggins is one hell of a great guy. He finds good spots to dig, helps carry my gear and brings me lunch! Thanks again buddy! Enjoy the photos! IMAG1323.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMAG1305.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMAG1310.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMAG1324.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMAG1338.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMAG1332.jpg

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMG956067.jpg

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome pics AU! Had a great weekend and always good memories digging with ya! Thanks for the kind words I can easily say all the same for you. Thanks for always being on time ready to mine hard! Your always more then welcome and always enjoy your company Aufisher:thumbsup:
image.jpg
36" bazooka (Sunday)
image.jpg

Last edited:

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpg
Saturday sluicing with the BGT super mini and 36" prospector

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like Y'all had a great time out there! Along with all the
fun, did ya find any gold? (inquiring minds wanna know these things..8-)

Here's the pics right side up..

image.jpg

image1.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I still need to clean and weigh. I am going to say 0.2 grams for both days for me. The Bazooka can catch super fine gold like mad.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff glad you guys found the spot and didn't fall down the hill.

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for fixing the pics dizzy! Yet to clean cons I brought home, but doesn't look like much. Recent rains put creek levels up so was a fight to get into good digs but we sure tried hard. Guessing no more then .3 of a gram or so...
Goldwasher, thanks for sharing the spot! Your great detailed directions made it easy to find. We actually drove right down to it, was nice to have creek front parking lol thanks again! image.jpg

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got out Saturday and Sunday with Hangtowndiggins. Got a bit of shine and some great memories! Hangtowndiggins is one hell of a great guy. He finds good spots to dig, helps carry my gear and brings me lunch! Thanks again buddy! Enjoy the photos! View attachment 953771

Sounds like you two had a great time in the Motherlode! Looks like some very nice gold trapping bedrock there....

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good stuff glad you guys found the spot and didn't fall down the hill.
Thanks for the guidance and great directions! Nice Zen spot for sure! Love that moss!

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh yeah, thanks for letting me try out the 36" BGT and for bailing me out once again when I broke my shovel! (Note to self: shovel and pry bar are different tools)

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMAG1330.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions