Gonzales Mexican mine,notes from Barry Storm

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
To start Gonzales was the son of Manuel Peralta. Now Daddy Peralta gave young Gonzales a map to a mine he called canyon Fresco ,before he past on. Now Charles M. Clark, outfitted Gonzales for the expedition, for some future gold,which he did recieve. and showed his map to him,with the exception of one part.Following the map Gonzales found the 2 old arrastres ,and then human bones,nearby the tumbled remains of a old camp,and behind the tumbled remains piles of gold shineing through rotted hide sacks from Pedros mines back in the Superstitions. Could Canon Fresco also be the Dutchmans stash,as Gonzales only took enough to support his lifestyle. I think so.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello
I would like to see some other lines of relation to your story, which is very good by the way,
When I researched storms account of the Mexican mine I had some serious trouble determining which Gonzales was related to which Peralta.
I did find out that these two families have a common history streatching way back and that their respected mining claims were granted to each by the king of Spain, however their Haciendas are/were hundreds of miles apart.
Best regards
Alan

OP
OP
M

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
Altough I do have more vital location imformation, I will not post it ,it would take away all the fun involved in the search. :thumbsup:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I would never ask for specific location information, that would be disrespectful ;D
What I meant was information on the specific relationship between Gonzales and Peralta.
How do you know that the Gonzales in Barry Storms account is the same one related to Peralta, and if this Peralta is associated with the Superstitions?
Best Regards
Alan

OP
OP
M

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
I only know this through Barry Storms writeing , based on research he himself did. His timelines and dates fall in place. :read2:Howeever believe what you will,as he is no longer around to question.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
alan m said:
Hello
I would like to see some other lines of relation to your story, which is very good by the way,
When I researched storms account of the Mexican mine I had some serious trouble determining which Gonzales was related to which Peralta.
I did find out that these two families have a common history streatching way back and that their respected mining claims were granted to each by the king of Spain, however their Haciendas are/were hundreds of miles apart.
Best regards
Alan
from the book the killer mts by Curt Gentry...

page 96

where DR Ruth gets the map at the home of Gonzales's cousin ,juan Peralta

on page 101

he say' the Peralta map!

so magill calls the map a peralta map,...

another sorce in the killer mts by curt gentry on page 106...

"the Peralta map obtained from the Gonzales."

it may be turned around but still a relationship between the Gonzales and the Peralta..

OP
OP
M

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
The year 1846, Don miguel Peralta{the Don"s}, sent his 3 sons to the Supers,Ramon, Pedro, and Manuel,{Pedro,the master map maker}to look for gold and bring it back.Gonzales is{Ramon Peralta y Gonzales.}
Gonzales father was Manuel Peralta.The Peraltas were from Sonora and they owned silver mines there.The year 1847 on the so called Peralta stones ,could very well been engraved and put on by Pedro himself. Gonzales made a 2nd trip to the Supers in 1930 and met a
Roy Bradford. At a certain crossing{secret} in the Supers,Bradford encountered a massive Sugaro that had 17 stones embeded high up in it. Could this represent 17 seperate mines ?,could be Pedros handiwork again. Ther you have it a Free short synopis of the famous traveling miners the Peraltas. :headbang: :headbang: :hello2: :laughing7: :laughing9: :notworthy:

OP
OP
M

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
BB,I dont completely understand your theory so I cant disagree with it.
The numbers 1847 could have lots of differant endings. It also is a possibility the dots or indents could represent the number of mines in a specific geological area. :icon_scratch:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they could stand for the number of bolts in the space shutles main hatch too...

OP
OP
M

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
Common sense tells me the space shuttle is not a possibilty, however the logic is sound.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just a note for your information,
Neither Glenn Magill nor Barry Storm have a record of 100% honesty in thier revelations.
The Killer Mountains has some missinformation which was deliberate.
Thundergods Gold has correct information but presented in a way that leads one to come to an incorrect conclusion.
As for those dutch hunters who have intended to misslead the rest of us, these two guys make the list :o
Alan

OP
OP
M

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
Alan your opinon is noted and duly disagreed by me were Storms research is concerned. You asked for imformation,I gave it to you,yet you can not prove it is inconclusive. I suggest your shoes are size {F}for flake.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Oldergoate
Sorry to urinate on your parade :D
It is you who are the flake as in being unable to accept any other opinion but your own without calling people names, childish to say the least :tongue3:
I refuse to have a battle of wits with someone who is as unarmed as yourself
Save it for the grandkids ;D

OP
OP
M

motell6

Nov 11, 2010
Alan in your paticular case I would venture to say unfortunatly for this Earth and the Future of It Ignorance is Bliss. :thumbsup:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Gentlemen; relax, we need both of your opinions and thoughts since no-one has yet found it, so who is more correct?

Don Jose de La Mancha
Is that not the same as saying "shake hands and come out fighting"? Hmmmmm

Homar

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
coazon de oro said:
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Gentlemen; relax, we need both of your opinions and thoughts since no-one has yet found it, so who is more correct?

Don Jose de La Mancha
Is that not the same as saying "shake hands and come out fighting"? Hmmmmm

Homar

Homar,

I would say it's much more like saying shake hands and come out debating/thinking. :argue:

Take care,

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread