Good bye

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
OK, just like many here it seems, I've received those calls from the "IRS" about how I might be in trouble etc., and how I need to take care of it now etc., like with gift cards or something, and so one day when again I received one of those calls, I wanted to get a point across to the low life on the line by saying, "I was not aware of this", I don't want to be in trouble or go to jail or anything, how can I take care of this........He then tells me what I need to do right now to take care of it. I then replied that there might be a quicker and better way to resolve the problem, and that is if he could get a little hammer and a 3lb bag of sand, and take that little hammer and go pound all that sand up his ........you know he hung up? I felt pretty good.

a 3lb bag of sand and you have to use a hammer too ? my daddy had one up on you ! he used to say go pound rocks up your you know what ? but you did'nt have to use a hammer ! ouch eee wawa ?

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I get junk calls all the time about lowering credit cards, hotel and vacation giveaways and all that stuff. I thought they weren't supposed to have access to cell phones but that must have changed awhile back. I don't have any debts or cards but they get my name somehow.
The IRS only sends mail believe me, ive had stacks before. I finally got smart and used it for kindling.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread