Good call

HuntH2002

Bronze Member
May 27, 2018
San Antonio, TX
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2015 Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 // 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharpshooter // 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Pretty windy today, and it’s my brothers birthday.

It was already starting to get dark after 5pm as thicker clouds continue to move in. Towards the end of our errand spree around town, we head to Walmart as the last stop. My brother asks if we could drop him off at a bookstore on the way there. There is an HEB store next to the bookstore we dropped him off at. At Walmart, we return a $20 k-cup coffee maker after it broke on us a 3 days ago, we've only had it for 2 weeks and came with a 1 yr warranty. The coinstar tray there was empty and my brother calls. He says he is done with his browsing and I ask him if he could check the CS at the store next door.
Halfway on the road back he calls again and said he found a bunch of change in the tray, and I go wow! Don't show me until back home!

No silver in this one but still a fair score.
1E7F5F39-DE53-4C94-B4CF-B65D1D8182ED.jpeg

The quarter also has a WWII 75th anniversary stamp!
My first W quarter since announcing its release in April ‘19
B4F364A1-62CF-402C-A48D-F679C10343D5.jpeg

Im so lucky to have called him to check the tray. I let him keep the quarter but insisted that I keep it. (He isn't into coins, but is always accommodating to help find rarities.)

It has sure been a long day. Nearly all eateries opened at 100% capacity since the mask mandate here ended.

Happy Hunting everyone:occasion14:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread