Good Day from L.A.

Philo Beddoe

Greenie
Dec 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone at TNet. New member here. I was fortunate enough to meet one of your very active members and treasure hunters from SoCal a couple of years back purely by chance, and he turned me into this site after a lengthy talk about treasure hunting. His knowledge and enthusiasm really encouraged me to do a great deal of reading and finally jump into something I’ve always had a desire to do. I love this site and would like to meet other members in or around SoCal (I’m in L.A./SFV) to share information with and possibly join up with to do some hunting. I know there are quite a few hunting legends and opportunities to pursue from the extensive reading I’ve done on this site. I’ll be browsing around the CA forum section to chat with other local members. Look forward to meeting new people, sharing information when I find it, and overall contributing to this great site. Thank you for letting me be a part of the community and excited to get on to my first treasure hunt.

Welcome Philo to T-Net! Say HI to Clyde!

Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

Thank you SD51 and Digging4! Appreciate the warm welcome.

The key to success is actually getting out there and hunting/researching! I never get out, so I just read about everyone else and their adventures. Welcome!

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

The key to success is actually getting out there and hunting/researching! I never get out, so I just read about everyone else and their adventures. Welcome!

Thank you for the advice. I definitely intend to get out and begin the journey so to speak as soon as possible. Luckily being in SoCal, we get the benefit of pretty decent weather year round so there won’t be much stopping me from being in the field year round. I’m the participant type rather than spectator or someone who would spend all of the time on the screen rather than out hunting. Research and reading is important, but I’ll never get anywhere if I don’t actually get out and put in the legwork.

Last edited:
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Thank you. I’ll be heading that way in the forum sometime today. Would like to start communicating with other local hunters for information sharing and hopefully some field collaboration and meet ups for hunting.

Welcome to TreasureNet From Southern California. I’m in the North Orange County area near Seal Beach and like to go to Huntington Beach to hunt those long beaches.
Please feel free to PM for any questions. Good luck Philo!

Welcome to TreasureNet From Southern California. I’m in the North Orange County area near Seal Beach and like to go to Huntington Beach to hunt those long beaches.
Please feel free to PM for any questions. Good luck Philo!

Will do and thank you! I know the area well used to cruise my 68 Firebird down to that area before I sold it earlier this year. Great place to live.

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan :headbang: :occasion14:

Howdy from Indy

Say hi to Tom Hanks for me

Thank you Hawks, Jon, and River Rat. Really appreciate it.

Philo, A Big Welcome to you to the Tnet forum from Georgia. The member you spoke of running in to wasn't by chance Mr. Artie Fact was it? We're glad to have you aboard. The 68 Firebird was a nice car. My first was a 68 Mercury Cougar.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back