Good day on the beach found a folding chair brand new.

DETECTOR GUY

Greenie
Jan 27, 2013
Saturdays Storm brought the sand with not much today I did find a sterling silver fine neck chain, small pen knife, 3 dollars in coins. I don't know why but I found more than 10 tent pins all over the beach funny that. A couple of fishing weights. As I was going along the beach someone had left a fold down beach chair brand new in its bag nice mine broke recently. Sea very rough still no chance to get in the water. Happy hunting

Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Detector Guy,

Congrats on the silver neck chain find....will you be posting a photo of this chain...would love to see it

Lorraine

OP
OP
DETECTOR GUY

DETECTOR GUY

Greenie
Jan 27, 2013
Hi guys here is a photo of my last outing on the beach in UMhlanga Durban

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130227_105256.png
    ForumRunner_20130227_105256.png
    401.8 KB · Views: 180

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy to see you here, Welcome:hello:

onthespot

Feb 6, 2012
Asia
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice Chain!!!

OP
OP
DETECTOR GUY

DETECTOR GUY

Greenie
Jan 27, 2013
Hi guys today at 12.00 is a super low tide, two guess'es were I will be. There's no wind yet everything is looking good for treasure today. Like the song from the black k eyed peas...... I got a feeling hahaha only problem is my scoop cracked were the welding is. Have to get it welded before I go. Cant have it brake not today. And my other scoop is a lightweight aluminum dry sand scoop which wont cut it. Cause if everything goes according to plan I will be in the water finding treasure by the way guys the water temp today is 27.5 degrees so it's going to be like taking a bath with benefits hahaha wish me luck and HH check back later hopefully with some good finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread