good day with the ace 250

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went out today with the ace 250 ,found about $6 in clad ,and a 10k gold ring---finaly found one ooooh yeah-so i stopped to call my wife she was not to far away.had to tell her i was so excited,i thought i would give it to her make her day and-get myself a couple of free passes m-ding.so she showed up with the kids,they came running up all excited for me.i reached i my pocket to show them the ring ----------and it was gone!i swear i found one finaly made the gold club.the only thing i can figure is it must have fallen out when i pulled my phone out of my pocket.so i looked for 2 hrs for it no luck.we are going back today to luck again.this time i will grid , its a large area,and i will have some help.but at least i know this spot has potential,if there is one might be more ,and the one IS STILL THERE. :'( :'( :-[ >:( :o

Upvote 0

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Congrats on that first ring!! ~happy dance~ You found it once, surely you can find it again! ;) I think I would have been out there til I did find it...even with a flashlight! lol Good luck!!

OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks c.a. i'll get it - i hope .

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that would really suck to find one then lose it so fast :-\ goodluck on getting back there and finding it again ! congrats ;)

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man that is some luck...Kinda like bass fishin...the big one always seems to break the line..I hope you find it, so let us know if you do. Btw, the clad count wasn't bad either.

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Wow....I know you were upset. I should would be. I always secure my good stuff in my pouch. I carry a "tourist" bag with lots of zippers and compartments just to be sure I don't loose anything. I sure do hope you find your lost treasure......again! Keep us posted!

HH,
Moon

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Losing a good find has always been my worst fear while detecting. I constantly check to see if they are still in my pocket. I hope you are able to re-find it without much trouble.

DANGLANGLEY

precise26

Feb 13, 2008
Wow, that really sucks! But look on the bright side, at least it isnt your wedding ring you lost, like I have. :(

OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UPDATE i found again,for the second time!!the old ace came thru for me.now its on my wife's finger if she loses it she can find it next time l.o.l. also found $6.96 in clad ,two silver ,two canadian,4 trinkets and one neat button.sorry no pics but maybe soon.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Woooooohooooooooo!!! ~happy dance~ I am so very happy for you guys! I am betting it won't be off her finger for a very long time! lol and you got a free MD trip out of it! lol Congrats on the RE-find! :D :D

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats.... ;D

Too bad.... :(

Congrats again. LOL. :D

OP
OP
strickman

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks my life sure is happy i dound it again.i will try to get pics every one here is picture motivated.it's not much just a 10k small band but still a nice reward.won't be long and the ace will pay for itself .i only give $80.00 for it and have found a lot of clad,1 or 2 rings depending how you count it l.o.l.,and a couple of silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread