Good deal on graded Pandas!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I sure as :censored: ain't buying a Chinese coin, with all their CC's flooding the market

and besides last time I checked Ag was under $23/OUNCE. $39.95/Ounce is robbery, plus the chinese get commision to get more boatloads of fake coins to ship over. if this was the 1700s, then of course chinese silver would be of higher quality but its 2013, chinese Ag is no different from US Ag, and the production number for these pandas is high meaning they will never hold more nusimatic value than say 'merican silver eagle.

nysilver.gif

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I sure as :censored: ain't buying a Chinese coin, with all their CC's flooding the market

and besides last time I checked Ag was under $23/OUNCE. $39.95/Ounce is robbery, plus the chinese get commision to get more boatloads of fake coins to ship over. if this was the 1700s, then of course chinese silver would be of higher quality but its 2013, chinese Ag is no different from US Ag, and the production number for these pandas is high meaning they will never hold more nusimatic value than say 'merican silver eagle.

nysilver.gif

I says it once and I says it 'gain, I isn't paying more than 25 dollas an ounce for silver no more. Hopefully silver goes down to 15 bucks an ounce in the near future.

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nysilver.gif

ZZZZZZZZZ

That's a pretty graph you got there, It has NOTHING to do with thread, but its pretty.

On second thought I'm not going to dignify your post with any more of a response than has already been typed

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I explained it has little numismatic value, and showed the current value of silver Joe. I don't see why anyone would think $39 is a good deal.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I explained it has little numismatic value, and showed the current value of silver Joe. I don't see why anyone would think $39 is a good deal.

Only way that might be a good deal is if you flip it right away for mo' money to buy silver

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Supply and Demand, do you have a chart for that?

Ebay demand = $70-$75 per MS70 Panda
Silvertowne supply = $60 per MS70 Panda

Savings of upwards of 15-20% making it a good price

If you dont like Chinese coins and don't see the purpose of buying graded coins, why are you posting on this topic?

Further I find your posting the spot price of silver to be insulting, we all know the price of silver, and if most on here are like me they know it multiple times a day.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
WEB English

This defines supply and demand, asking how much they (the original dealer) sells the coins for. I say, they sell lots 100-300 coins at a time for slightly more than there going price of silver. Give or take, if you were to contact them, they would probably have a price around $24-25 a coin at this volume +shipping for the lot. The money lies in cutting out the middle man not in being the middle man. Ebay will likely stabilize soon to reflect new market values, but the point of buying them for the purpose of reselling them is absolutely valid, I agree.

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"the production number for these pandas is high meaning they will never hold more nusimatic value than say 'merican silver eagle."

2012 silver panda mintage = 8 million
2012 silver eagle mintage = 33.7 million

You want to re-think your argument? Then again, that would imply actual thought occurred in the first place.

Good Night

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd agree with you but.....

Except the Chinese lie about their production numbers, just how they manipulate their currency.

On a side note, what do Chinese Pandas have to do with coin roll hunting? Should this not be in the Coins forum?

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So you are telling me that a 1996 ASE is worth no more than a 2013 ASE?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread