Good friends, I found

May 28, 2019
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What l found, this is a specimen, :hello2: IMG20200625202336.jpg IMG20200625202355.jpg IMG20200625202404.jpg

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really hope that i am wrong but that looks a lot like the geodes that i used to find in southern Indiana.

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
Visually, there are several things it could be. Since it is posted in the “Meteorite” section, let me be the first to say that it is NOT a meteorite.

Time for more coffee.

OP
OP
T
May 28, 2019
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha, ha ha, :你好::unhappysmiley:Don t understand meteorites study hard, Christie s has been contacted for auction, they are appraising, lsohygienic safety, They asked me to bring it to England for auction,

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... Christie s has been contacted for auction, they are appraising, lsohygienic safety, They asked me to bring it to England for auction,

I could easily see it fetching £1 as a novelty paperweight or fishtank ornament. It's very similar to this one:

Just a Rock.jpg

Keep us posted on any developments.

OP
OP
T
May 28, 2019
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could easily see it fetching £1 as a novelty paperweight or fishtank ornament. It's very similar to this one:

View attachment 1844643

Keep us posted on any developments.

Is 2 pounds, Sotheby s also approved the sale,I am very contradictory, I do not know to choose who, who do you think to choose,

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is 2 pounds, Sotheby s also approved the sale,I am very contradictory, I do not know to choose who, who do you think to choose,

Put it on Fleabay with a "buy it now" of £100,000 and say you believe it's a rare Martian meteorite. Don't give up the day job until you're sure someone has bought it and you've got the cash in your PayPal account.

PS: meteorites command a much higher price if they've actually hit someone or something. You could say it fell on you and provide a picture of a suitably-bruised limb by getting someone to run their car over your foot.

jamus peek

May 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put it on Fleabay with a "buy it now" of £100,000 and say you believe it's a rare Martian meteorite. Don't give up the day job until you're sure someone has bought it and you've got the cash in your PayPal account.

PS: meteorites command a much higher price if they've actually hit someone or something. You could say it fell on you and provide a picture of a suitably-bruised limb by getting someone to run their car over your foot.

Mine hit the ground, how much more value does that add?:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread