Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boogeyman .Yes Sir it’s amazing how we used to go to the ball fields to find soda pop bottles for deposit..hard times but we succeeded

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Traveller777.it was a rewarding time for us kids when we never worried about calories
Calories/ I did not know what they were till I was in my 30s. I could not eat enough as a kid to keep up with football, basketball, baseball, hunting, etc. The average size kid today would be considered really fat back then.

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We still got one too.Comes right down the street in front of my house.Yes I still get some.Just a kid at heart,don,t plan to change.
That’s a great time for all.maybe if we ever get to the diamond mine we will stop over for a visit and it will be my treat

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny you bring up Good Humor Bill. Most of my life I have been addicted to Good Humor toasted almond bars. For the last year or so I have not been able to find any for sale so last week I e-mailed them to ask why I can't find toasted almond bars. Well four days later I got a reply saying I would soon get a reply to my question. Then I got another e-mail asking me how I liked their response although they never did respond to my question. I don't know if it's worth trying again but I would sure like a toasted almond bar so I probably will try for a real answer again.

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny you bring up Good Humor Bill. Most of my life I have been addicted to Good Humor toasted almond bars. For the last year or so I have not been able to find any for sale so last week I e-mailed them to ask why I can't find toasted almond bars. Well four days later I got a reply saying I would soon get a reply to my question. Then I got another e-mail asking me how I liked their response although they never did respond to my question. I don't know if it's worth trying again but I would sure like a toasted almond bar so I probably will try for a real answer again.
They are the best i will try to look for them next shopping visit .Let me know if they ever respond back with a answer

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great memories from the 50s.
I may have started coin collecting after seeing the GH man's coin registered on his belt.
Don.....
I remember seeing that cool coin storage dispenser on his belt.
Thanks for reminding me about that again I don’t see them anymore

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Daggone it, reading this now I have to run to the freezer for some Hagen Daz cherry vanilla!! Still wish I had a Good Humor toasted almond bar but the cherry vanilla will have to do!

OP
OP
billb

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the market today and could not find any Toasted Almond..they are the best indeed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread