Good luck charm!

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey all, Wicka here!
So my brother got home from the army, and he's been searching my coins with me. I showed him what to look for ect, so we did a box of nickels the other day and got full date buffalo, and a box of dimes and got 4 Rosie's! Today was different.
So me and him went to the bank, and got a box of dimes. Started out great. First roll had a 1960 Rosie for me. A while later he got a 1964 Rosie. I was plenty happy as it was. And the second to las roll had a pleasant suprise!

image-2033513084.jpg

image-658816528.jpg

A 1936 Mercury Dime!!!
As "Easy" woul say, Weeeeeeeeee!
I was so pumped. With my brother with me we seem to be able to find all sorts of goods!
Well, 2 Rosie's and a merc from one box is great by all my standards!
Enjoy the pictures ;)
Wicka

Upvote 0

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice Wicka!
What did your "good luck charm" brother think of them?
HH

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
He knows I collect coins but he never though I could pick them out of circulation!
His words "okay, this saturday, you get a box, and ill get a box, this is kind of fun!"
And another one is born... XD
Wicka

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome Wicks! Is he visiting or is he home from overseas? My older brother is Army as well but stationed in Germany right now at Vilseck :/

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome Wicks! Is he visiting or is he home from overseas? My older brother is Army as well but stationed in Germany right now at Vilseck :/

He just got back thursday from Fort Lenard-wood, he did basic, and Military Police training, hopefully he ends up somewhere like Germany, not some dangerous place :o! he is home until he deploys.

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Well wish him good luck. My brother's done one tour in Afghanistan so far & will probably be deployed again next year.

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I want our troops home! Not in Afghan :(
Best of luck to him, safe travels. :)
Wicka