Good luck this weekend

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Want to wish everyone a great hunt this weekend. I'm still laid up from knee surgery so your post and finds are keeping me from going bat poop crazy. Weather seems to be breaking so you all should have some good hunting. Good luck and happy hunting.

Upvote 0

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the post and I hope you heal well. Too many of us are suffering from cabin fever but at least we know that Spring is on the way. Most of the snow and ice are melted but the ground will be saturated once it is time to dig.
I'm focused on some indoor renovations, (bathroom), but maybe I'll go up on the hill with the CTX, this afternoon.

azdirtdigger

Feb 23, 2012
AZ Native. Now travel fulltime across this beautif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Want to wish everyone a great hunt this weekend. I'm still laid up from knee surgery so your post and finds are keeping me from going bat poop crazy. Weather seems to be breaking so you all should have some good hunting. Good luck and happy hunting.
Here's my find this morning:dontknow:
02172017.jpg
I had planned on taking G-daughter out detecting this weekend

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I know how you feel my friend. Had back surgery in March of 2017. Been out some but the weather is really wet here in the south. Hunting the high ground only for now. You get well soon and don't rush it, it will be there when you're able to dig it.:thumb_up:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions