Good Metal Detector??

jsu

Nov 29, 2007
NE Georgia
Detector(s) used
EAGLE II, TIGERSHARK, COMPADRE , MXT
READ THE BOOK WITH IT, LEARN THE MACHINE,THEN GO FIND SOME TREASURE!! REMEMBER TREASURE HUNTING IS JUST LIKE REAL ESTATE LOCATION,LOCATION,LOCATION.HH

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
Go to the metal detector reviews forum & click on bounty hunter . Should be some info there
about your detector . HH

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
hunter72,

The BH detectors are good entry level machines. The low priced ID machines are also a good way to experiment and see if ID is for you or not. As the other guys said, learn about your detector and use it. Joe

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
hunter72, I started off with a BH 505. My husband uses it now. It's a good machine to start off with. It's a pretty good coin shooter.
Welcome to TNet by the way. :)

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Hunter,

Several years ago I had a BH Big Bud.
It was a very sweet machine. I found my first Barber Quarter with it at about 5 1/2" down.
Nice machine...but ate 9v batteries.

It will take you many hours in the field to really learn your detector...but it is necessary.
Only after you have learned it, will you know if it meets your needs. If it does...great. If it doesn't...then upgrade to a better machine.

Timberwolf

windrun

Oct 30, 2007
Eudora, Kansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50
Bounty Hunter TrackerII? Well, my father in law got that metal detector from Christmas. I think that item come from Walmart. So far, I don't know how he like it or not. It is too early to tell, because last Christmas to day, the weather still coldest and snow.....

Richard

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread