Good morning Gal Bladder.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Had a painful little 3 hours this morning. I've learned that I can get it to calm down if I get the orbital sander in the garage on it to vibrate that little rock out of the pipe inside me. But wow, "good morning" isn't exactly the right words to use. I guess the only thing keeping me from removing it is the fact that I can make it settle down myself, and that I don't have insurance. AND, that's I've read that 10 percent of people deal with chronic diarrhea since it's been removed. Don't want to deal with that. I'd rather be waken up 3 times a year with pain for a couple hours. Very pain full stuff though. Make you religious, if you know what I mean.

Dam n that stuff hurts.

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crikey Mike :o
You need to get a better opinion on what to do,
than what you have received so far.
My Mum had her Gall Bladder c/w Stones removed, when I was about 13.
I remember; I took the jar of stones to school for morning talk and the Teacher didn't believe me, the stones were such a size.
Mum lived a further 40 years.

Mike

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
We'll I've read that 20 percent (I hope thats right) have that problem after it's been removed. I would hate to be that 1/5th of a person.... and just my luck, I'd be that person.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
well drinking cranberry juice is known to help break down kidney stones (solidified uric acid crystals )but doubt it would help at all with gall stones sadly .

S

stefen

Do some research and you will find that your diet is the major contributor to the problem...too much of a fatty diet... :coffee2:

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Not sure if ultra sonic does the trick, but when ever I have that pain, I get my orbital sander and put it next to my right rib cage and let it vibrate that little stone free. It works pretty much all the time. The reason is, there is a rock blocking something, so that little vibration loosens it up. I feel better in no time flat. (it actually takes about 30 minutes before it starts to feel better. and then I go back to bed no problem).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread