Good news, Silver, WB in the coinstar tonight...

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped by the coinstar tonight and saw a shinier than normal Roosevelt dime, a 64, and with it a 48 Wheat back... I've been hitting the coinstars alot lately but getting very little so this was a nice relief from the dryspell...on another note, my bank, M and T, is telling me I can't purchase boxes of coins unless I'm a business.... I've offered to come by less often... I'm hoping that works...

Thanks for viewing!

Attachments

• IMG_20240126_184523217~2.jpg
    IMG_20240126_184523217~2.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 35

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I stopped by the coinstar tonight and saw a shinier than normal Roosevelt dime, a 64, and with it a 48 Wheat back... I've been hitting the coinstars alot lately but getting very little so this was a nice relief from the dryspell...on another note, my bank, M and T, is telling me I can't purchase boxes of coins unless I'm a business.... I've offered to come by less often... I'm hoping that works...

Thanks for viewing!
Get a business license, play the game.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for viewing!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Radon

Oct 4, 2006
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Nox 800
Good luck with the business license.

Everything is expensive in Mass. I own a rental home in Mass for short term rentals. In the past few years they have added a 14.75% tax to the rent payment, and next year the town is increasing the annual rental application fee from $75 to $350. On top of that, since I am a non-resident taxpayer, I don't even get to vote in the town referendum votes. I thought Mass was the home of "No taxation without representation". That whole Boston Tea Party thing was about that. Very frustrating.

OP
OP
Coinstar magnet

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with the business license.

Everything is expensive in Mass. I own a rental home in Mass for short term rentals. In the past few years they have added a 14.75% tax to the rent payment, and next year the town is increasing the annual rental application fee from $75 to $350. On top of that, since I am a non-resident taxpayer, I don't even get to vote in the town referendum votes. I thought Mass was the home of "No taxation without representation". That whole Boston Tea Party thing was about that. Very frustrating.
My coworkers call Massachusetts, Taxachusetts...

I'm a renter, so I imagine I might end up absorbing some of that cost... Originally, I'm from Washington state where Seattle voters never vote a tax down...I think it might have more tax increases than Mass

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread