Good penny video

Canadian hunter

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
It is sad indeed. The penny is now only accepted in large quantity in banks and coinstar. They didn't mention Canada abolishing penny.
It is likely that 2013 Lincoln pennies will be selling on ebay for 7$+ per rolls, as being the last year of US penny.

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
It is sad indeed. The penny is now only accepted in large quantity in banks and coinstar. They didn't mention Canada abolishing penny.
It is likely that 2013 Lincoln pennies will be selling on ebay for 7$+ per rolls, as being the last year of US penny.

Last year for US pennies?

Canadian hunter

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
This is just my guess. Based on circumstantial factors, such as: buying power of penny, cost of production, Australia and Canada penny abolishment decisions. The fed reserve either going to change the composition or fully eliminate the penny.

P.S the word "abolishment" is marked with a red underline, looks like the TNet dictionary needs some update.

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the video, now waiting for this to hit the general public as I am stacking copper pennies and cant wait for the true value of the copper penny to be exposed. Will post my 300lb+ hoard here in a bit.

GH

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
This is just my guess. Based on circumstantial factors, such as: buying power of penny, cost of production, Australia and Canada penny abolishment decisions. The fed reserve either going to change the composition or fully eliminate the penny.

The Federal Reserve has nothing to do with it. Congress will dictate any composition or elimination.

Canadian hunter

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I use Chromium from Google and maybe it is the same issue as with words like: colour, flavour, labour, jewellery -> they are all marked wrong while being right.

Canadian hunter

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes it is, but it's the name I call it. It is like calling coins as Haircut & Shaved for Charles E Barber or Rosie dime for Franklin D Roosevelt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread