spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why settle for good :dontknow: I have a Whites Bullseye II and most disappointed with it. :laughing7:

From what I have seen here the Garrett Pro is the way to go, it's like buying a second detector :tongue3:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Why settle for good :dontknow: I have a Whites Bullseye II and most disappointed with it. :laughing7:

From what I have seen here the Garrett Pro is the way to go, it's like buying a second detector :tongue3:
I think this is the same one that wanted the cheap metal detector....... I really think these guys are on here just to harass us .... But ..TH ... says to leave them alone..... And all they do is poke fun at us............

Last edited:

Wldbil

Bronze Member
May 10, 2010
Claremore OK
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250
The pro pointer is the only way to go... The others seem to break easier and they are no where near as sensative.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy, he did take the time to post 3 individual posts on the pinpointer, so I gave 3 different answers :laughing9:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Keppy, he did take the time to post 3 individual posts on the pinpointer, so I gave 3 different answers :laughing9:
spartacus....That is a good idea...... I really think they just want to see how many will give them a answer.......They think it is a joke ... or we are the joke ??????????

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't understand why moderators accept this type of action.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread