Good sellers on ebay for buying coins?

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
If you collect foreign coins, you should look up CreeksideOrchids. I'm the seller. I buy collections and frequently they include foreign coins. I'll attempt to separate them by country of origin, but other times it will be just a large lot. Look at the past 12 auctions that just finished, and you'll see the good deals that people received. I don't have a profit motive in selling the coins. I just want them where someone could appreciate them.

For those that want to call me out on the profit motive - Check the completed auctions. They are from the last collection that I purchased. The foreign coins were part of the deal and were $75 in addition to the US coin collection. I wanted the US coins. The foreign coins have netted me perhaps $25 at most.

I also sell US coins here and there as group lot/collections. Mostly they consist of proof and mint sets that are acquired when buying these collections. I have every modern proof and mint set including duplicate series to pass on to my nieces. I just don't need anymore. I don't bother listing single sets as it isn't worth my time. The group lots will also consist of slabbed coins, rolls, and loose quantities.

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I buy coins from ebay all the time, but I am always looking for last minute bargains, I click on ending soonest, and try to snipe bids at odd hours of the day. I have built a nice collection of indians with this method! No specific dealer, I buy from anyone with good feedback, have been dealing on ebay for over 10 yrs, never lost out yet!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions