Good times! (umrgolf and gf)

U

umrgolf

Hello from Russia :hello:

Decided to get dressed up the other day for a little photo shoot ::) :tongue3: My oh-so-gorgeous girlfriend and me (She made me write that)

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG IMG_0024.JPG

That is a classic picture of you two. :icon_thumleft: Great couple! :notworthy: She is dating one hell of a relic hunter. :wink: :laughing7:

Kirk :hello:

Kirk PA said:
That is a classic picture of you two. :icon_thumleft: Great couple! :notworthy: She is dating one hell of a relic hunter. :wink: :laughing7:

Kirk :hello:

Thanks Kirk :laughing7:

txconservative said:
umrgolf said:
txconservative said:
Two beautiful people !!

can guys be beautiful ??? :laughing9:

Duh Jeff.... ;)

Yes men can be beautiful, my husband Chug is beautiful to me, inside and out!!!!!!! Red ps....we just celebrated our 16th anniversary, and next month will be our 17th anniversary of being together, we have been freinds for 19 years now, and it just keeps getting better!!!!!

txconservative said:
umrgolf said:
txconservative said:
Two beautiful people !!

Duh Jeff.... ;)

:icon_scratch: thanks :P :laughing7:

Chug and Red said:
txconservative said:
umrgolf said:
txconservative said:
Two beautiful people !!

Duh Jeff.... ;)

Yes men can be beautiful, my husband Chug is beautiful to me, inside and out!!!!!!! Red ps....we just celebrated our 16th anniversary, and next month will be our 17th anniversary of being together, we have been freinds for 19 years now, and it just keeps getting better!!!!!

how many gold rings did he give you to say that? :laughing9:

umrgolf said:
txconservative said:
umrgolf said:
txconservative said:
Two beautiful people !!

Duh Jeff.... ;)

Chug and Red said:
txconservative said:
umrgolf said:
txconservative said:
Two beautiful people !!

Duh Jeff.... ;)

Red get's dibs on all the beautiful rings before Chug can even dig them out of the dirt hehehe!

txconservative said:
umrgolf said:
txconservative said:
umrgolf said:
txconservative said:
Two beautiful people !!

Duh Jeff.... ;)

Chug and Red said:
txconservative said:
umrgolf said:
txconservative said:
Two beautiful people !!

Duh Jeff.... ;)

Red get's dibs on all the beautiful rings before Chug can even dig them out of the dirt hehehe!

Geez, I'd love him too :laughing7: actually Red, it's ok, im sure Katya will make me give her all my stuff too :laughing9:

packerbacker said:
Nice pics, pretty girl! :icon_thumleft:

she says thanks packer :icon_thumleft:

Great looking pics Jeff!
You're very lucky to have each other for companionship and support! :icon_thumright:

Take care over there buddy,
Dave

Timekiller said:
Nice Jeff she's a Keeper! :thumbsup: Now she needs a Good Detector to use. :D :wink: :headbang:
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:

No joke, needs to start makin herself useful ;D

Antiquarian said:
Great looking pics Jeff!
You're very lucky to have each other for companionship and support! :icon_thumright:

Take care over there buddy,
Dave

Thanks, we're havin a blast Dave.. Hope your trip is a good one!

Wow Jeff, you've really moved up in the world. :tongue3: :laughing9: You lucky dog. :laughing9: :thumbsup:
Great pictures you two.
-Doug-

ModernMiner said:
Wow Jeff, you've really moved up in the world. :tongue3: :laughing9: You lucky dog. :laughing9: :thumbsup:
Great pictures you two.
-Doug-

always tryin to move up Doug :laughing7: thanks!

You guys look great Jeff. Glad your happy. Your a heck of a guy. Best of luck too you.

Nice pics, Jeff! It looks like you've got yourself a good woman!

good pics Jeff....love the 3rd one especially....got a chuckle out of me.....

you barely have me beat on years Red....known my hubby for almost 18years (since i was 12)....only been married nearly 5 though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back