Detector(s) used
CTX3030 - 11", 6" coils
White's MXT Pro -coils: 300, 4x6DD, SEF 8x6 & 15x12
Coinmaster Pro - 9" spider
Garrett sea hunter mark II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
>:( Me and the family went to howard park beach and I was playing around learning how to use my DFX the wife and kid took a swim and when she got back to the towels and bag, we realized our digi cam had gotten ripped off. I guess they must have seen her take a few pics of the kid and then put it back into the bag. So if you see anyone taking pics with a kodak 6490, remember they just might be looking at your belongings on the beach.

I did find a few coins, quarters mostly and a 2 dollar euro. Need to wheel and deal for a dd 1400 since I have heard so much good things from them.

Keep an eye open. ;)

Charles

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When your out hunting the water and if you watch the beach, you'll see stuff like this happening. Theives know when your out in the water you can't get at them fast if you see them at all.

Sorry to hear about your camera. Be glad you didn't set down the DFX.

Sandman

-Jones-

Aug 11, 2005
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
nitro74d,

I know the feeling about having personal space violated and valuable(s) stolen. :(

As the Sandman stated, good thing the DFX wasn't taken........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread