goodbye......................

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Am forced to resign from posting on TNet; it appears our Gov is totally out of control. Learned yesterday I am listed on Homeland inSecurities suspected individuals in regard to terrorist activities. Did vote for Ron Paul and then Chuck Baldwin understand our Gov considers those who voted for these two patriots terrorist suspects(?).

Do have some limited political connections- have begun inquiry into what is going on, but have found out they are watching ALL my activities, until I know what is going on & why will not be able to post on TNet.
My political ace in hole has informed me they can arrest me on site & do what they will with me and advised me to be proactive to resolve this issue.

Good bye for (now) foreseeable future. will continue to watch Forum.

Upvote 0

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
WTF?
please keep us posted as to what has happened so some of us don't make the list. and BTW, how do they know who you voted for? :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
mistergee said:
WTF?
please keep us posted as to what has happened so some of us don't make the list. and BTW, how do they know who you voted for? :icon_scratch:

I contributed money to their campaigns, can type my name in on Net and it show$ up as well as everything related to my name- it is in public domain.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
since when is endorsing a political figure considered terrorism? this is an outrage. this has to have something to do with the Patriot Act i bet. although now that i think of it weren't there alot of Americans who ended up on that list after 911 due to thier political views. i remember some pretty famous people found that out once they tried to fly. don't they have more important KNOWN terrorists to look at? >:( i hope you are vindicated and are able to sue someone's a$$ off when this is over. be carefull and good luck my brother.

SMPress

Oct 5, 2009
Southern Maryland
Detector(s) used
Blue and Gray, XLT, DFX, Spectrum V3, Beachhunter 300
Maybe I am on that list as well. I gave to Ron Paul. IS there a way to check the list, or did you only find out through a well connected friend?

SMPress

Oct 5, 2009
Southern Maryland
Detector(s) used
Blue and Gray, XLT, DFX, Spectrum V3, Beachhunter 300
Oh Yeah, I have a Gadsden Flag on the car as well, I have heard more than one story of people in Louisiana, I think, could have been another state, that have been harassed by the police. Apparently the governor there told the police to look at anyone with one of these flags as a potential right wing domestic terrorist! Gotta love this county some days...

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
SMPress said:
Maybe I am on that list as well. I gave to Ron Paul. IS there a way to check the list, or did you only find out through a well connected friend?

A happenstance situation (can't disclose) is what alerted me.

If anyone wants to see public info on ones self just type in name on Net now if you have a common name you'll have to narrow it somehow; you can even check Court records civil & criminal.

Oh by the way I ran for public office in 90's against a man who ultimately was term limited out of office, then was appointed as State Director of Homeland inSecurity; and yes he is an "A" typical totally corrupt partisan politician.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
obediah said:
SMPress said:

A happenstance situation (can't disclose) is what alerted me.

If anyone wants to see public info on ones self just type in name on Net now if you have a common name you'll have to narrow it somehow; you can even check Court records civil & criminal.

Oh by the way I ran for public office in 90's against a man who ultimately was term limited out of office, then was appointed as State Director of Homeland inSecurity; and yes he is an "A" typical totally corrupt partisan politician.

I am sure this has something to do with your situation. Sorry to hear about what you are going through. I hope you are able to resolve it in the near future. We will miss your reports from the heartland.

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Well if your on that list I consider you a patriot. It's a dang shame what this country has come to. Our forefathers are barrel rolling in their grave.

I hope everything works out for you and you come out on top. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Good luck! You will be missed.

Michael

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Obe,

Sounds like you are on one of those Federally Funded State Police Homeland Security watch lists. The more names they get on a list, the more grant money they recieve which equals alot of overtime. They put grannies,crippily old men, college kids,peace protestors you name it on those lists. Probably make up names as well.
Most of these morons couldn't find a terrorist if it bit them on the ass. The real terrorists get a check from the taxpayers anyway:laughing7:.
I know a law student who was on the State list. They messed with him F U in the process. Now this young guy is well on his way to getting a big payoff in a lawsuit.
If you really seriously think someone is going to eff with you, buy yourself a pen camera for 75 bucks. It also records audio and writes like a pen.

Rich

ScoobaSteve

Nov 28, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500
Obediah,

Sorry to hear the news. One question though. How did you find out that you were on the list?
Since the incorporation of the Patriot Act & Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB) I have ensured that I kept up on the policies and information. I know that there is NO WAY to find out ig you are on the TSDB or "Terror Watchlist" unless you are actually given that information by the FBI or a TSA Supervisor who has prevented you from boarding a plane or printing a ticket from the airport. To get on the list, the FBI specifically states that Per HSPD-6, only individuals who are known or appropriately suspected to be or have been engaged in conduct constituting, in preparation for, in aid of, or related to terrorism are included in the TSDB. This also includes Domestic Terrorists and Right Wing Extremists. The TSC cannot reveal whether a particular person is in the TSDB. The TSDB remains an effective tool in the government’s counterterrorism efforts because its contents are not disclosed. If TSC revealed who was in the TSDB, terrorist organizations would be able to circumvent the purpose of the terrorist watchlist by determining in advance which of their members are likely to be questioned or detained. As the MIAC (Fusion Center) and Homeland Security Reports States that the following are tell signs of someone involved in terrorism:

• If you support Ron Paul or Chuck Baldwin
    If you are a pro-lifer
    If you believe in the "End of Days"
    If you have a militia bumper sticker or wave a Gadensen Flag
    If you are a defender of the Constitution
    If you are associated with a militia group
    If you have large amounts of fertilizer
    If you take pictures of buildings or bridges
    If you draw pictures of building or bridges
    If you have questioned building security protocls and procedures
    If you own guns
    If you buy gold
    If you are off of the grid
    If you stockpile food and or are a survivalist.
    If your farts are silent

These are only some of the was to get on the list. The odd thing is that in 2006 the list toppled 1MILLION names. That list still grows as of today. Good luck getting off of the list because i hear that it is nearly impossible.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Hey Steve,
I'm laughing :laughing9: because your post reminded me of that sissy boy who's hands shook like a wino with the DT's when I gave him my ID.

"Oh he's making a list
and he's making it right
gonna find out who's naughty
or nice....."

Dad

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
davest said:
keep on posting, if you're not doing anything wrong, what are you worried about?

Am not worried at all, it came out in a court setting as evidence against someone else in family court, used by a State puke as reason to deny custody.
And all I want to know is how- why was placed on list.
Do not hold doomsday beliefs but am a Constiututionalist and have nothing to hide; really feel kinda humored my gov thinks am a terrorist threat.
I'm not anti-gov just for accountable gov & very limited gov too.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I would still post if I was you. Why let them control you like that? If they want to track you there is nothing you can do. With some of the newer technologies and tracking devices they can probably hear you fart in the middle of a Maine woods.

I had a friend who was in the same situation for work she was doing with Native American Prisoners and their rights. Her phone was always tapped. She had a phone number that she could call that would sense if it was tapped, a siren sound would go off. Sounded a little weird but I know she had spoken with Leonard Pelletier so she was on "the list". I work in radio and see all kinds of stuff like this....had to talk to "the man" a few times.

I don't think I'm on "the list" as I fly quite a bit but haven't been out of the country in a few years. My wife was on the list for England. She flew into London once and they said "NO". Screwed up her whole trip. They stuck her on a plane back to Boston. This was during the IRA bombings and she had an Irish name that was similar to a terrorist. Nothing she could do they just said get the hell out. That leaves a sour taste in your mouth for old Big Brother...

Maine_Jim

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
funny thing happened at my dump bank last week;. they asked me to limit my dumps to 5K a day so they would not have to report my deposits and withdrawls to the government. so now it takes me 3 days to dump :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread