Goodwill Art Find Help!

DGfinder

May 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all I'm Dustin and new to posting on here I recently found this at Goodwill and can't find anything about it online and was hoping you knowledgeable folk could help me out. It stands about 4" tall, has a dolphin and whale tail in it, is molded plastic/acrylic, and has the artists signature in the bottom left hand corner which I cant make out. Any info would be much appreciated thank you all in advanced.
015.JPG 016.JPG

OP
OP
D

DGfinder

May 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much this thing has been driving me crazy and you have given me hope! Does anyone else have any other info?

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Really, ok what's the first name is that an F? I got 3 results for pelts but since the OP isn't paying me I'll get back to what I was doing lol.

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
F 75 Ltd ~ And many others
This seeing of the materials used can be a art project from any school that has advanced art classes ... Pell could be the students name , signed work doesn't always mean a noted artist ... plastic's like these a very modern and I've seen some very good work done by students in the past ... just a thought .... Woodstock

OP
OP
D

DGfinder

May 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your thoughts I bought it for 2.38 and thought it was different and wanted to know a little more about it and have someone else's opinion on it. I assumed it wasn't a noted artist but for 2.38 I don't think its a bad deal any day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions