Got a good deal on a new Vision.

skierbob

Jun 7, 2006
Southeastern PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-trac; Minelab Exp II; Troy Shadow X3; Garrett AT Pro.
I was up at the Lancaster, PA Treasurefest last weekend. There was a Whites dealer there. I wasn't sure if I wanted a new machine. I've been doing very well with my Minelab Explorer II. But after listening to a friend rave about his new Vision, I thought I might try one if I could get a good price. Well, I finally got the dealer down to $1,335 with the wireless headphones included and I went for it. So, now I'll have to leave the Minelab ranks for a while as I try to learn this new machine. Wish me luck, not that I really need any more.

Bob

pjroo33

Oct 28, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a chance to get out with the Vision yet? I'm curious to see how it stacks up against the Exp II.

OP
OP
skierbob

skierbob

Jun 7, 2006
Southeastern PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-trac; Minelab Exp II; Troy Shadow X3; Garrett AT Pro.
pjroo,

I've only been out with the detector one time. I've had a sinus infection for a week now and have been kind of "out of it." I'm still trying to modify some of the programs to find what I want and to eliminate what I want. I'm not happy where rusty crown caps come in. On the EXP II they are easily eliminated. But, I got one they other day and it came in at 83 with a nicely proportioned sine wave on Analyze. Otherwise, I did find a 1921 wheatie at 7.5 inches in a little area that I had hunted before with the Exp II. I'll have to take it to some other areas that I previously hunted for some kind of comparison. I'm anxious to see how it handles electrical interference and hot rocks.

p.s I got the detector from Ed Burke of Burke's Pot O'Gold of Kingston, PA. His E-mail address is [email protected]. I don't know if he'll give everyone the same deal. I got him as he was packing up to leave the hunt and he was in a hurry.

Happy hunting,

Bob

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
if any ohio residents or closeby want a V3 I can get one for you at this price or even a little better..... the only catch is that you have be geographicly close.. white's has so many restrictions

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
If you all are still looking for a good price on a Vision. Ron Shore of Windycity detectors has some great prices. It is worth the call at 773-774-5445. I got a e-trac for a price that no one could match and he had Visions which I thought were good prices also.

HH All
GregD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions