Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....couldn't sleep much after night shift so I had a couple of hours before I had to bunk down in preparation for my last night shift of the rotation. Weather was a mixed bag and I didn't stray too far. Even put Otto's ac on!
Anyway hit a playing field and in no time had a quota of 53 coins. Found an Egyptian head which can be seen in the lower right corner of the picture.
Was sweating buckets so I adjourned to a local lake for a quick refreshing dip with my Seahunter MK11. Sure felt nice on the knees. Noticed a group of young folks approach the water speaking a foreign language............which one I didn't know till the word "cerveza" was spoken. As they prepared to go in the water one of the young, not unattractive ladies turned around...................I was aghast as all there was left of her bathing suit bottom was a center string! The first thought that crossed my mind was that I should ago to the lady and donate my days coinage to her to purchase a new bathing suit. Knowing that Marie reads my posts I wasn't going to put myself in the dog house and just................thought of the idea.
Not the type of attire for aquatic endeavors normally sees here in Nova Scotia. Sorry bouys no photo!
After a "couple" more quick glances I scoffed up two more coins and called it a day. Headed home for a power snooze before night shift.
Take for the day was 55 coins @$10.74, a Brit coin (an omen perhaps?) the head, an angel dog pin and a zipper pull.
001-30.jpg

Upvote 0

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You sure know how to use your metal detector and your choice of wording, lol Nice finds!

DANGLANGLEY

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are awesome finds!
Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread