NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Feels good to be home again. But came home to even more RAIN! I went upstate N.Y. Endicott, Owego, Maine, Evergreen cemetery, Roundtop, Northside Park (formerly Carousel Park), and many other little towns I can't think of now. I walked down the Seminole trail from Roundtop, crawled back up, walked up, down and all around to the bottom of Roundtop, and back up again, whew what a hike... ::). The only piece of silver I got was from Roundtop, right in the really trashy area, near the front parking lot picnic area, had to dig through 2 inches of shale, but I got 'er. ;D. I have some beautiful pics. Northside was the only place I got wheats, all were only 2 to 3 inches deep. No Silver or nickels there at all, it almost seems like someone went through that park with a "silver magnet". Was that you BobbyS? Got no mosquito bites till I got out of my truck in my driveway :icon_scratch: We have gotten 6.89 inches of rain since I've been home, and I've been home since 3pm ::). We needed it, but, not this much this fast! Following are pics of my weeks finds......... NGE

Attachments

• 5.85 gas rebate.jpg
    5.85 gas rebate.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 357
  • obverse 27 merc.jpg
    obverse 27 merc.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 358
  • reverse 27 merc.jpg
    reverse 27 merc.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 358
  • Green Toast.jpg
    Green Toast.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 355
Upvote 0

Ia.FurTrade

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2008
Southeast Iowa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!
I hear 'ya on the rain!.........alot here, too!!
HH! Dale

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other